Seeing the expressionless Xie Jingyun, the husky spread his paws and ran over, the tail behind him was almost shaking, and he kept circling around the little garden manager, his fluffy head was arched into his arms, acting like a fool The owner of the powder is exactly the same.

"What are you doing here? Where are Taotao Gangchi and the others?"

When they came out from Princess Sissy, there were four tourists who just broke out, Connor, Taotao, Tiffy, and the muscular guy Gangchi.

Under Mi Xun Taige's teaching, the relationship between the four of them soared rapidly, and it was a life-and-death friendship that could escape training together.

Connor chuckled: "They were dragged by other tourists and kept asking questions. If you want me to say, no matter how much you say, it's better to go to the doll's house to experience it yourself. Fortunately, I run fast."

In fact, he was also stopped, but his husky kicked his hooves in a blink of an eye, and those people didn't stop him, so he had to ask the good-tempered Tiffy and the others with hatred.

Speaking of the spiritual body, Connor became more and more excited, wishing to hold the little director's shoulder and shake it crazily: "Little director, have you watched the live broadcast? My husky bit off the X-6 Flying Eagle mecha! That is the latest It was developed and claimed to be comparable to the little Zerg leader! It was bitten off by my husky!" In other words,

he can also fight the Zerg little leader!

Xie Jingyun was about to speak when the young lady in charge of the Doll House Send for help.

[Little director, there are too many tourists outside, so we need to limit QAQ. ]

Yes, while the residents of other planets were still asking where the dogs/bears/cats came from, the witty M6 residents came to Jingxi early and formed a long queue in front of the Doll House.

By the way, they also snatched up the admission quota for the next month.

M6 Resident: Hey, it's so cool!

Xie Jingyun: "..."

Don't think he doesn't know that these people are secretly competing.

When people from other planets reacted, they could only stare at the overcrowded Jing Xi.

M6 resident:

[Hey, I can't help it because I'm too fast. I grabbed the first, fourth, and sixth places, and my friends are complaining that I'm a tentacle monster. ]

[With my speed of being single for thirty years, I grabbed a spot, but unfortunately I have to wait until next week. I hope that my talent is high enough to awaken my spiritual power once I go. ]

[There are too many grabs, the seven aunts and eight aunts are all contacting me to ask for a place, and it has already been queued until next month quack. 】

Jing Xi prohibits scalpers, but friends/relatives are not counted.

Residents of other planets: "..."

This group of people would not be able to tremble at all without Jingxi!

I really want to kill those bastards who secretly show off!

Huh, why did Xie Jingyun choose M6 back then, he really wanted to move Jingxi to their planet, and they would be the ones who will be proud of it.

The accident in the mech drill is far from over.