【Kashan who beat up her ex-boyfriend yesterday is also mentally weak. ]

[Nonsense, that's because the Hayabusa itself is small, Kashan's Hayabusa is twice the size of a normal Hayabusa. 】

The mental body is several times larger than that of normal animals, and the small director's mental body is obviously a lion, but it is super small...

Ahem, they didn't laugh.

Xie Jingyun didn't bother to talk to the gloating audience, he got serious, his little lion was absolutely invincible.

"People are always confused by their appearance, have you forgotten Princess Sissy's lesson?"

As soon as Princess Sissy's name came out, the lively live broadcast room became cold for an instant, Xie Jingyun waved his hand: "Don't interrupt, although the four of them have mental strength It broke out, but it didn't take shape, and Mi Tour Lily was like this at the beginning, so I can ask them for advice."

After this period of training, the little lion's ability has improved by leaps and bounds. After understanding the thoughts in his master's heart, the little lion let out a baby growl and turned into a white mist. The white mist turns into a ball for a while and bounces in the palm of the hand, and then stretches into a long strip to wrap around the wrist, very lively.

"Did you see it? Your spiritual power is like this now, and it needs to be shaped through exercise. Only after it is formed can it be seen with the naked eye." The four of them were ecstatic. They thought today was a waste of time, but they didn't expect that there will be another village,

Xie Jingyun's words Give them hope again.

Best of all, they don't have to go to the doll's house anymore!

The four of them hurried to Mi Xun, staring at the red carp in the air, the envy in their eyes was about to overflow.

Mi Xun rubbed his hands and smiled, and pulled Connor away. Tiger raised his eyebrows, clicked his tongue impatiently, and led away the muscular man. Lily smiled at the two girls: "Come with me."

Xie Jingyun waved from behind: "Remember to record it, and I will post it on the Internet, so you don't need to explain it every day."

As for the eight tourists whose spiritual power has formed, Xie Jingyun suggested: "The formed spiritual body is stored in the mind, waiting for you Calm down and then call it out, Kashan has experience in this area."

After returning home, the little girl can call out the spirit body without Xie Jingyun's guidance, which is really not difficult, as long as they calm down.

To send these tourists away, Xie Jingyun still needs to answer the doubts of the audience.

"Spiritual power explosion can be divided into semi-awakening and forming," Xie Jingyun invited, "The steps are very simple, just come to the doll's house." The timid

audience can't help but shrink back. They are ordinary people, and most of them are curious about the spiritual body, isn't it? Do not wake up.

However, some mercenaries and adventurers are very envious of the fighting power of the spiritual body.

But the doll's house is really scary, and they dare not go there.

Or, try to find a puppet house with low difficulty?

Not only did they think so, many viewers also thought of this.

Thanks to Xie Jingyun's live broadcast room some time ago, there are not only ordinary viewers, but also black fans and businessmen looking for business opportunities.