The voice was harsh, not like a man's roughness, but like a girl's sharp voice.

The weight on his back made it difficult for him to move an inch. He bent his waist, gritted his teeth and walked forward.

He doesn't play anymore, it's so fucking scary, he's quitting!

The large and gorgeous skirt appeared in front of the visitor. The tourist looked up, and Princess Sissi was staring at him dissatisfied: "The game is not over yet, there will be punishment for quitting halfway.

" Into the eye socket, the action is very ruthless. Even though she was doing bloody and terrifying things, the princess' tone was as innocent as ever: "Princess Sissi only has beautiful eyes and hair. Although you don't follow the rules of the game, Princess Sissi still wants to give you beautiful eyes."

So , There is one more tourist with blood on his face.

Just like Mocha, with a grinning mouth reaching to the ears, a strange posture, and unconsciousness.

Princess Sissi held their hands and came to the middle of the dolls. The two were like rusty machines. Mocha stood on tiptoe and made dancing movements, while the other fluttered a fan and fluttered a butterfly.

If you put them in gorgeous costumes, you can easily blend into the crowd of dolls.

The premise is to ignore the blood and tears on the faces of the two of them.

The rest of the tourists shuddered and looked away in embarrassment.

You can't run away, you can't be guessed by the name... If you put on the eyes of the puppet, you will be deprived of consciousness.

"If your guess is wrong, princess, can you let us out?" Connor asked boldly.

The little princess pouted and nodded, and everyone's eyes lit up, seeing the dawn of hope.

Several people looked at each other and nodded slightly.

Although it is scary here, the essence of the game will not change, and the little director will not set up unsolvable problems.

The caged bird game started again. The little princess squatted on the ground and covered her eyes, carefully distinguishing everyone's footsteps.

Accompanied by weird music, someone deliberately amplifies the sound of footsteps to disturb the puppet princess. Connor took the opportunity to change the order with the girl next to him, and the others followed suit and directly disrupted the initial position.

The music box stopped, and the short-haired girl who deliberately stepped on the heavy footsteps stopped behind the princess, with a momentary panic on her face.

Princess Sissi was confused for a moment, and called out hesitantly

: "Brother Connor?"

Sister Tiffy."

The short-haired girl nodded calmly.

Someone stepped forward eagerly: "We won, open the door and let us out!"

They witnessed the awakening of their spiritual power, and the purpose of this trip has been achieved. As for whether they can awaken...

fuck the spiritual power, I want to go home , This is really not a place for people to stay!

The little princess was downcast, her blue eyes were covered with shadows, and she was very disappointed: "They all said that Sissy's eyes are very beautiful, good friends should know how to share, Sissy gave you the eyes, why do you want to leave?"