themselves Unable to move, he could only stand stiffly in place, watching the little princess run to the side and pull a puppet.

Then, Princess Sissi closed the doll's eyes and held it in front of Mocha.

"Uncle, you like Sissy's eyes, and Sissy will give them to you."

Without waiting for Mocha to refuse, her white and flawless fingers stretched out in front of the man, and quickly inserted them hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The heart-piercing wailing made all the tourists shudder.

Mocha couldn't move his body, blood slipped down his eye sockets, and flowed into the trachea, and the sound of panting made everyone's hair stand on end.

The tourist on the opposite side faced the bloody scene, his face was full of horror, his dark and empty eye sockets became a nightmare, and he collapsed directly.

"Xie Jingyun! I admit defeat! I don't want to play anymore!"

The mind was blank, only the extreme fear remained, and the white mist suddenly appeared and condensed into shape.

A one-meter-tall groundhog appeared out of nowhere, hugging its head and screaming frantically: "Ah—"

Perhaps because the thinking was too chaotic, the groundhog only appeared for two seconds, and then faded and disappeared like a mirage. Only the others stared dumbfounded at the place where the groundhog disappeared, speechless for a long time.

The little headmaster didn't lie to them!

The other tourists were dumbfounded, pointing to the place where the groundhog disappeared, speechless for a while.

Seeing that he had admitted defeat but received no response, the tourist broke down even more.

The short-haired girl reminded in a trembling voice: "Do you still remember that it was written at the entrance of the exhibition hall that once the game starts, it will not stop." They

originally thought that the game with Princess Sissi could not be stopped, but now it seems that it may be The moment you enter the exhibition hall, the game has already begun.

Connor smelled the smell of blood coming from his side, and he was flustered: "Fuck, he's really bleeding! What should I do?"

Although he can recover by pressing his eyeballs back and lying in the medical cabin after going out, it's too much to play up!

Can the head of the garden handle it?

While everyone was watching, Princess Sissy threw Mocha's eyeballs into the trash can, then stuffed a pair of blue glass eyeballs into Mocha's eye sockets, and then wiped the blood with a handkerchief in disgust.

Everyone realized that the sign had said that Princess Sissy hated mess.

Princess Sissy tilted her head and looked at Mocha cutely: "Uncle, doesn't this look much better?"

As the glass eyeballs entered the eye sockets, Mocha's screams stopped abruptly. The smile was very weird: "It looks good, I like it."

Princess Sissy nodded with satisfaction: "Then let's continue."

Everyone found that their bodies could move.

The collapsed tourist on the opposite side of Mocha turned around and was about to run out. Anyway, he had awakened his mental power, so he didn't have to play the next game.

Before taking two steps, a heavy object fell on his back, he turned his head stiffly, and found that Mocha was hanging on his back, his inorganic glass eyes stared at him, and asked slowly: "The game is not over yet, where are you going? "