Taotao lives in a residential area not far from Jingxi. Since the first day Jingxi opened, she has become a frequent visitor here and admires Xie Jingyun very much.

Yesterday, I wanted to help the little director, so I raised my hand to recommend to experience the doll's house. Unexpectedly, the little director cried when he saw her. Not only did he not comfort her, but he reminded her to go back and watch the replay of the live broadcast.

What are you doing watching the replay, seeing how she cries?

Tao Tao ran home sad, crying and sad for a long time, and when she calmed down and returned to her senses, she realized that something was wrong. She has been a fan for so long and she knows the character of the little director, knowing that he must have a purpose in reminding him specially, so she turned on the replay.

After watching the replay, Taotao opened the door to a new world.

The little girl is not stupid, Xie Jingyun specially reminded her, it means that something must have happened to her, so I might as well ask the principal of the garden to find out.

Xie Jingyun blinked his eyes: "It is estimated that many people are as confused as you, mind if I start a live broadcast?"

Explaining again and again is too troublesome, Xie Jingyun wants to be lazy recently.

The three of them shook their heads in unison to express that they didn't mind. Those who hold tea hold tea, and those who eat snacks eat snacks. Since the little garden manager will explain their doubts to them, there is nothing to worry about.

Xie Jingyun opened Xingbo, almost the next second when the live broadcast started, hundreds of thousands of viewers flooded into the live broadcast room, and the number of people was increasing at an extremely fast speed.

A minute later, millions of viewers crowded the live broadcast room, eager to rush over the network.

[Help, I struggled all night, and the dark circles under my eyes came out, but the little director was drinking tea and basking in the sun, so I wanted to hit someone! ]

[Quickly tell me, is awakening your spiritual power a means for you to promote the thriller paradise? Is it not! ]

[Dad, don't be a fool, I kneel down for you, please make it clear once! ]

[Xie Jingyun, you are lying! I jumped down from the canyon, and there was no reaction other than drinking a mouthful of fart, mental power is a scam! ]

[I really believed it, stimulated myself to stimulate my spiritual power, jumped off the building, swam, challenged... Tired to death, I managed to play myself into the hospital, I asked the doctor if I had awakened my spiritual power, and the doctor said I had delusions , what should I do if I want to go to the psychiatrist now? 】

More than one viewer made such comments, Xie Jingyun asked 001 to make a statistics, there are at least 200,000 viewers complaining.

This also shows that the 200,000 viewers really went back to try to scare themselves.

"Host, don't worry, they are all wearing rescue equipment, no one was injured, except for the adventurer who played himself into the hospital, he is purely tired." The small system comforted Xie Jingyun in his mind.

Only then did Xie Jingyun feel relieved. Facing the audience's questioning in the live broadcast room, he calmly took a sip from his teacup, blocking the thoughts in his eyes with the curling heat.

When everyone calmed down, Xie Jingyun answered Connor and the doubts of the audience in the live broadcast room:

"Have you ever heard a saying that the unknown is fear, and the one with a way out is a heart-pounding game."