When it tilted its head to look at it, blood sprouted on its face.

The hawk opened its pointed beak and spit out a little bit of sparks, crackling like fireworks from a fairy wand, looking as cute as it is.

Mel, who was huddled in the corner, let out a terrifying scream, rolled his eyes and passed out. The sparks as small as dust fell on the table in the exhibition hall, immediately blasting a hole the size of a fist.

Xie Jingyun: "..."

The exhibition hall he just decorated!

"Ahem, this lady...enough is enough."

After this live broadcast, the boy's actions are estimated to be spread throughout M6, and the girl really hurt him, and then the rationale will become unreasonable.

Kashan glared at the boy viciously, then let him go with a cold snort, and turned to ask about Hayabusa. Xie Jingyun had no choice but to explain it again, telling the girl that Hayabusa was her spiritual power.

According to what Xie Jingyun said, Kashan concentrated her energy and took the Hayabusa back into her body. After the success, the girl's cheeks flushed with excitement, and she was at a loss like a child, wishing to announce it to the world.

Seeing it with their own eyes, the audience in the live broadcast room believed Xie Jingyun's words even more.

[The head of the garden said that the spiritual power is another self, and he doesn't know what my spiritual body is like. ]

[I also really want to summon the spirit body, little director, please ask for a specific method! ]

[The little headmaster said that the mental strength is frightened! 】

【Get, find a tall building and jump off now, and report back when I come back. ]

Xie Jingyun who saw the message couldn't laugh or cry, but he just told everyone: "Remember to wear safety equipment."

StarCraft's rescue equipment is very powerful, Xie Jingyun is not worried about accidents to the audience at all, as long as you wear the equipment, you can jump from any floor you want.

As for the fact that spiritual power can only be awakened in the holiday park, Xie Jingyun didn't mention it. Hearing is believing and seeing is believing in everything. No matter how much he said, the audience couldn't experience it for himself.

Today I will plant the concept of spiritual power for everyone, and the rest can be done slowly.

Visitors from Hall 3 also came out.

After experiencing the staring of a night watch puppet, several people came out with their feet weak and supported each other. When they saw Xie Jingyun, they seemed to see their relatives. They gathered around and began to cry, complaining that the No. 3 exhibition hall was too scary.

One of the girls with red eyes caught Xie Jingyun's attention.

Like Tiger, the explosion didn't take shape.

Xie Jingyun invited the girl: "Come back next time when you have time."

Come two more times, maybe the mental strength will be formed.

The girl is about eighteen years old, except for raising her hand and saying a few words when participating in the experience activities of the doll house, she rarely communicates with others in the exhibition hall, and her personality is very shy.

Hearing Xie Jingyun's invitation, the girl's eyes were red and she silently stared at the little director. She stared at the principal, and burst into tears, seemingly very sad, and ran out of the exhibition hall with her head buried.