The little principal has definitely overturned this time!

Not only the boy, but even the boy's parents thought the same way. The mother told the boy earnestly: "Maybe the closing of the park some time ago affected him, so let's go out and talk more tactfully." The boy nodded. He liked the little principal very much

. He won't say anything that hurts people.

Just as he was talking, the mirror on the wall began to shine, and the boy curiously walked over to touch the mirror, wanting to see what was going on.

Who would have thought that the moment his hand touched the mirror, the boy's whole body would be sucked in.

The couple was not worried at all when the child was sucked into the mirror. Instead, they leaned forward and back with laughter: "Hahaha, can you take a picture? I want to laugh at him after taking a picture!" The boy got up from the ground in a daze

, The pitch-dark space made him uneasy. Looking around, he couldn't help but take a step forward when he didn't see his parents.

Where it fell in, the mirror was glowing slightly. Outside were laughing parents, and inside were bewildered children.

It's like an empty space here.

"Mom and Dad, pull me out quickly! Principal Xie, where is this?" The boy yelled loudly, wanting to call his relatives.

A slightly trembling voice echoed in this space, but did not receive any response.

Through a mirror, the boy saw his parents laughing enough outside, and reached out to touch the mirror, trying to pull them out. Unexpectedly, the next moment, his father was sucked into the mirror, leaving behind a bewildered mother.

The father and son who entered the mirror looked at each other.

"Dad, how do I get out?" The darkness brings unknown fear, the boy no longer behaved like before, and asked his father obediently.

"Dad, how should I get out? Hee hee hee!"

The man who stopped and stopped looking for a way out waved his hand: "Since it's a thriller paradise, there must be an exit, let me look for it, don't interrupt my train of thought. Also, your dad is not deaf, just say it once."

Behind him, the boy's erratic voice trembled faintly: "Dad, I didn't say that."

The man who was looking for the way turned around when he heard the words. The boy's face was pale, his breathing was short, and his body was shaking violently.

The man wondered: "It should be a game prop or an NPC, are you so timid?"

After the words fell, the man saw hands appearing on his son's neck.

The puppet emerged from behind the son, with a smooth face without facial features, but the man knew that the puppet was watching him. "Father." Even the voice gradually moved closer to that of

his son, and the man was finally afraid, and raised his head and shouted, "Wife, pull us out!"

The boy reminded in a trembling voice: "Dad, there is a doll behind you too."

Stiff, he raised his hand to feel his neck, the cold touch made him scream subconsciously.

"Ahhhhh!"

Xie Jingyun and the audience in the live broadcast room have been observing their reactions.

When the boy was pulled into the mirror, the barrage was laughing until the puppet appeared.