But it was rare for Xie Jingyun to ask them for help.

The audience reluctantly agreed, and at the end, they said unwillingly:

[I knew I would go to Jingxi to play today, a bunch of lucky bastards! 】

The signboard of Jingxi Horror Paradise has been ordered.

Compared with the vibrant ancient tree-shaped arches in the ecological park, the thriller park is much weirder.

The dark wall bricks, the blood-stained signboard, and the two-meter-high skulls on both sides of the gate flashed scarlet light, and even the sky above was stained with a gloomy color.

The audience was taken aback.

It's really not an illusion. The overall color of the thriller park tends to be dark. After seeing too much greenery in the ecological park, the scenery suddenly changed to a strange one. Many viewers felt uneasy about entering other worlds by mistake.

[Illusion? It feels a little scary. 】

[I was in a daze while eating the fruit, what stimulated you, little gardener? 】

【Psychological hints, from the warmth of spring to the rampant weirdness, it's really uncomfortable at first glance, just look at it a few more times. ]

[What's there to be afraid of, are there any bugs that scare you? 】

【Could it be that kind of monster with two heads, four hands and eight legs? One thing to say, it's really scary. 】

It is hard for interstellar people who lack entertainment to imagine what Thriller Paradise will do to scare them.

Millions of spectators immediately became interested. Apart from being curious, they were also a little distressed. What should they tell the little director later.

[Let's say it first, my mouth is very poisonous, I will tell the truth, if you can't stand my criticism, little director, you can block me. ]

[Haha, the little director is open for business, our opinion is very important, everyone speaks freely, the little director can improve the deficiencies. 】

Xie Jingyun said that there is no problem, he will definitely accept everyone's opinions. Pointing the live broadcast camera at the monitor of Doll's House, Xie Jingyun was also looking forward to what the rules he changed overnight.

The monitor of the Doll House is provided by Chi Su. It is absolutely high-definition and has no dead ends. Even in the darkness where you can't see your fingers, you can clearly see everyone's expression.

There are eleven tourists, and they are free to form a team and divide into three groups to enter the doll house and go to different exhibition halls.

In the No. 1 exhibition hall, which Tiger bluntly said was not scary, three tourists were looking around.

The three are a husband and wife and their children.

The boy looked about fifteen years old. After entering the No. 1 exhibition hall, he looked around, and then complained to his mother impatiently: "Why do you come here? I want to go to the rose maze. It's very interesting.

" In the mirror, three dolls without faces stood quietly in the corner. The female doll is holding a kitchen knife, while the other two are playing games and watching TV. The boy circles around the three dolls, frowning disinterestedly.

He scratched his head and was very distressed: "The little director doesn't think the doll without a face is scary, does he?" The faceless

face is a bit weird at first glance, but it will definitely not scare you at the second glance, okay?