Tiger closed his eyes.

This is false, his wife is already dead!

"Let go, get out before I'm not angry, or don't blame me for being rude." He warned in a trembling voice, his emotions obviously jumped to the limit.

Behind him, the woman with the face of his wife ignored him, her slender arms were like iron tongs, tightly wrapped around Tiger's waist, getting tighter and tighter.

Soon, bones creaked and groaned in the silent exhibition hall, and Tiger showed a painful expression.

"Tiger, I don't want to be separated from you," the woman's pitiful voice fell on Tiger's ear, "We'll be together forever, okay?"

The mirror on the wall of the exhibition hall suddenly burst into dazzling white light.

The woman's long black hair fluttered and turned into ropes, suppressing Tiger's struggles. Under Tiger's horrified gaze, the woman was slowly absorbed and swallowed by the mirror.

Tiger, bound by his hair, was instantly drawn into the mirror.

Hall 1 returned to calm.

The faint sound of footsteps sounded again.

Young cats who are active at night are as sensitive as cats. Seeing the slightly glowing mirror on the wall, the corners of their lips curled up in satisfaction.

Tiger woke up.

Xie Jingyun raised his hand and turned over the wooden board at the door.

[Exhibition Hall 1: Puppet in the Mirror]

[Introduction: The world is upside down, everything is false, and only by finding the correct answer can you escape from the world in the mirror. 】

The small system emerges from the sea of ​​consciousness, looking worriedly at the mirror with white light: "Host, can he distinguish between reality and illusion?"

If it really falls into it, it will be over.

Xie Jingyun touched his chin: "Probably not."

Even if he has been decadent for more than ten years, he is still a seasoned veteran after all, and he can detect Xie Jingyun's hidden sharpness with just a single face-to-face. .

"But his obsession with his wife is too deep." In order to prevent accidents, Xie Jingyun thought for a while and simply sat on the floor.

The two-meter-long mirror in front of him began to show images as he wished, and it was Tiger who was looking around in panic.

Looking at the decoration of the world in the mirror, Xie Jingyun guessed that it should be the home of Tiger and Sasha.

Xie Jingyun poked Mao Tuanzi: "Lingling, do you have something to eat?"

It was like watching a reality show, Xie Jingyun always wanted something to eat to pass the time.

Little System regretfully shook his head: "No."

He really wanted to eat it too.

Xie Jingyun sat cross-legged, with his elbows propped on his legs, resting his chin on one hand and looking at the mirror boredly.

After entering the mirror, his thoughts will be disturbed, and he will ignore everything that is wrong. At this time, Tiger has forgotten that he was pulled into the mirror by a puppet, and he goes to and from work normally, and goes home to play with his wife and children.