Xie Jingyun tilted his head , perfectly interpreting the unique curiosity of young people: "

Uncle , tell me about your going to the battlefield, I want to hear it." He snorted and spoke sharply: "Little rascal, you can recall what happened on the battlefield yourself." After

meeting each other, Xie Jingyun's sharp edge could be seen under his calm appearance.

Xie Jingyun narrowed his eyes slightly, and the aura around him was revealed for a moment, like the cold winter wind blowing through, making people get goosebumps.

When he and Mi Xun met for the first time, the old man didn't notice anything unusual. It wasn't until later when he saw Xie Jingyun exercising that his body was not like ordinary people, and Mi Xun observed carefully, then he guessed about Xie Jingyun's identity.

Tiger turned his head and began to laugh at Mi Xun: "It's only been twenty years, and the investigative methods have been completely forgotten! You're useless too!" He didn't

wonder why Xie Jingyun had such an aura at all, since he was only 26 years old.

A vein twitched in Mi Xun's forehead, and he rolled up his sleeves to make gestures with his old friends to prove that he was not a waste at all. Xie Jingyun quickly grabbed him to prevent the two from tearing down his newly built nursing home.

"Since the uncle has noticed, I won't beat around the bush." ​​Xie Jingyun pursed his lips, "We hope you can stay with Jingxi and learn how to awaken your spiritual power." Tiger refused straight away: "No need, if you don't want to learn, you can find someone

else Let's go."

The corner of Xie Jingyun's mouth twitched, and the smile on his face was a little stiff, this person is really difficult to deal with, and he really wants to do it!

Mi Xun hurriedly followed up: "You study hard, explore the way for other friends in the nursing home first, and accumulate experience."

Tiger: "Your success is experience, it just so happens that this kid needs more patients, so let all the friends in the nursing home come over. "

Xie Jingyun: "But success cannot be proved by one or two cases. There are millions of fighters polluted in the entire interstellar. Don't you want them to get rid of the pain of pollution as soon as possible?" Tiger grinned: "It's none of my business." Xie

Jingyun

first Once I met such a patient who didn't eat oil and salt.

Tiger was like a bunch of hedgehogs, making it impossible for him and Mi Xun to start. Xie Jingyun gritted his teeth, feeling that his patience was passing by little by little.

If other contaminated patients were like Tiger, Xie Jingyun felt that he could wash up and sleep.

Mi Xun raised his eyebrows, intending to use physical persuasion.

Xie Jingyun felt that there was little hope, the brain was his own, and the student didn't want to learn, so he couldn't let him learn it.

Over there, Mi Xun and Tiger rolled into a ball, two people who add up to almost 300 years old, you pulled my collar and roared, I pulled your beard to ridicule, and the fight almost caused a real fire.

Xie Jingyun noticed that when Mi Xun was holding Tiger's collar, a silver light flashed away.

A necklace flew to Xie Jingyun's feet, he bent down to pick it up, and saw that there was a family portrait not much bigger than a nail on the pendant of the necklace.