What was originally the lower leg was replaced by a bionic mechanical prosthesis.

Because it has not been cleaned all year round, the part where the machine connects with the flesh has festered and rotted.

Xie Jingyun choked for breath, and quickly looked away as if he had been burned.

Mi Xun was afraid that the robot would hurt his old friend even more, so he hurried to catch up.

After removing the mechanical prosthesis, taking a bath, cleaning the wound, and so on, everything was done, and the friend was sent to bed to rest. Mi Xun was so busy that he was sweating profusely.

Xie Jingyun handed Mi Xun a cup of tea, and asked softly, "Did you find him at the edge of the galaxy?"

He remembered that Mi Xun said that there was a group of comrades in the nursing home, and at first Mi Xun only brought one of them here, which surprised him.

Speaking of this, Mi Xun trembled with anger: "I have already gone to the nursing home, but I lost three after counting." The

old man's tone was stiff, his hand holding the teacup trembled slightly, and the heat covered his expression.

"One died, two escaped, and the other friends are doing well, so I'll go find the two runaway cowards first."

Xie Jingyun quietly waited for the old man to calm down, and asked softly, "Can you tell me about his situation? Tell me what you can, I need to know more about the specific situation."

"I don't know him at all." Mi Xun fell into memories, his thoughts drifted away.

When Mi Xun was young, his temper was even more irritable than he is now, and he could fight with others if he disagreed with others on the battlefield. When he met Tiger, he had already become a member of the 6th reconnaissance team.

They won a complete victory in a sneak attack against the bugs. When everyone was cleaning the battlefield, Tiger, covered in blood, staggered and struggled out of the ruins.

The medical staff hurried up to him, trying to bandage his wound, but Tiger pushed him away, picked up the knives left by other soldiers, and threw himself on the bug.

With one knife and one knife, with endless hatred, he chopped the dead insects into a meat paste.

Afterwards, Mi Xun learned that Tiger's parents, wife, and children were all killed in the bug attack.

"At that time, he was just an ordinary worker in charge of digging energy from nine to five," Mi Xun sighed, "See you again, he joined the commando team and always rushed to the front. Even if the bug is dozens of times taller than him, sharp His teeth are pressed against his neck, and he will continue to charge forward. He trades injuries for injuries, and is carried off the battlefield every time."

In Mi Xun's view, Tiger's behavior does not seem to be avenging his family, but rather impatient to follow this man. Farewell to a desperate world.

Xie Jingyun pursed his lips. On the battlefield, he met many people who were in a similar situation to Tiger.

Ordinary life suddenly ushered in greedy invaders. The fangs of death took away relatives and friends.

Until the anger in his eyes slowly extinguished, he walked towards death with unwillingness.

"He survived." Mi Xun murmured, "I don't know if it was luck or misfortune for him."

Xie Jingyun smiled helplessly: "I think you already have the answer in your heart."