Mi Xun patted Xie Jingyun on the shoulder: "His name is Tiger, and he is a narrow-minded man who is more stubborn than me. Xiao Xie, don't take it to heart." Through the rearview

mirror, Xie Jingyun saw the man's hand quietly coming to the seat, and was curious. Touching the orange cat ornament he hung there, the soft touch made the man retract his hand involuntarily, as if he was afraid of soiling the clean fur of the cat.

Xie Jingyun smiled lightly.

He is as hard-spoken and soft-hearted as the old man.

Xie Jingyun had already discovered that the veteran who had struggled frantically before did not make any major movements in the car, probably because he was afraid that his own struggle would affect the driving.

Arriving at the newly built nursing center, the man ran away as soon as the cat car stopped. Even if his hands were tied behind his back, it didn't affect his escape with legs like bamboo poles.

Mi Xun hurriedly caught him back with a headache: "You can't trust me just once, haven't you seen Xiao Jin?"

In order to make his old friend believe his words, Mi Xun immediately realized the red carp. Unexpectedly, the first sentence of his old friend was "Is the fish so fat and edible?" which made Mi Xun very angry.

The irascible red carp even waved its fins, beating people dizzily.

Tiger stuck his neck and didn't speak. Mi Xun was usually irritable, but he had infinite patience with his comrades who were handed over to him. There was no staff in the newly built sanatorium, so he calmly called the red carp out.

"Before I went to find you, I went to the hospital. Here is my examination report and the analysis of my condition from a year ago. You should take a look!" Mi Xun was in a hurry, wishing to open Tiger's eyes and read all the contents stuffed into his head.

To prove it, Mi Xun made a special trip to the hospital. The pollution value of 20 a year ago has now dropped to 3. This is because he has just awakened, and it will become 0 in a few days!

Tiger still didn't speak, Mi Xun refused to let him go, so he just went straight to the spot, stretched his waist and yawned. After more than ten years of decadent life, his mind was filled with garbage, and he fell asleep soon after emptying out.

Use actions to prove your refusal to cooperate.

Mi Xun was so angry that he almost punched his old friend in the face.

Xie Jingyun lowered his head and touched Tiger with his toe. The man was snoring loudly, and he really fell asleep.

He twitched the corner of his mouth and summoned a robot with the director's authority.

"Director." The robot greeted Xie Jingyun.

Xie Jingyun: "Clean him up."

Tiger refused to cooperate, and Xie Jingyun was not a great benevolent person. He lazily commanded the robot to completely tear off the rags on Tiger's body.

The rags that Tiger wore on his body were originally white, but because he often slept in the rubbish mountain, the white had turned black, and when he rubbed lightly on the smooth floor, he could leave a sour black.

Only now did Xie Jingyun see the specific situation of Tiger clearly.

There was only a layer of flesh and blood left in the body, there was a fatal wound running through the chest, and the ribs were distinct and uneven, Xie Jingyun could imagine how they pierced into the lungs. The scar on the thigh can vaguely distinguish the traces of insect teeth biting, as well as Tiger's right calf.