This is not a joke, and look at Wainwright, not a single award or medal.

Wainlet almost squeezed out a sentence: "I'm not good at learning, and I haven't researched any results that benefit the people so far." His

face was flushed, and his feet under the table trembled slightly, which was a sign of anger.

Xie Jingyun felt that it was almost done, he pulled his collar, it seemed to be very hot.

Wainlet suddenly noticed that there was a flash of light on the young man's neck. Looking closely, it was a silver-white medal.

"This is..." Wainwright had difficulty breathing.

Xie Jingyun bowed his head, and lifted up the medal to show it like a baby: "Oh, this Mr. Wen should be familiar with him, the highest honor of the Noah Federation - the Galactic Hundred Stars Medal. The old man and I hit it off right away. He saw that I liked it, so he gave it to me Already."

The Medal of the Federation's highest honor! Of course Wainlet knew, and he was even nominated with Brand that year!

This is the lifelong pursuit of their agricultural academicians! The glory he has been asking for! Just like this, it was given to an unknown young man!

For Brand, what he has been longing for all his life is a gift that can be given away at will, and Brand actually despises it so much!

Wainlet clutched his chest and gasped for breath, his eyes turned black.

Boom!

The dean of agricultural science, who was elegant to the outside world, overturned the table with force, and the melons and fruits rolled to the ground. Lan Siya, who was next to her, didn't notice for a moment, and her long skirt was stained with wine.

"Honey, what are you doing!" Lan Siya screamed.

The two reporters she brought had their eyes shining, and they continued to take pictures from different angles.

Under the progressive psychological oppression, Wainlet completely lost his mind and yelled at Xie Jingyun: "Why doesn't Brand die! He is so confused, he actually gave the highest honor of academician to a brat! He was deceived by his sanctimonious deeds, and he even called for him to return to the Academy of Agricultural Sciences! The man who stepped into the coffin with half his leg, how could I compare to him!"

All kinds of obscene words came out of the elegant dean's mouth, ranging from dissatisfaction with Brand's pressure on his head, academicians under his command disobeying him, and scolding that the upper class nobles looked down on him.

Lan Siya, who is also a member of the noble family, couldn't believe it, and screamed sharply: "Win Lai Te!"

Wain Lai Te shuddered, woke up, and quickly hugged Lan Siya to comfort him: "Honey, I'm sorry, my head hurts. , The mind is very confused."

He couldn't even take into account the other people's eyes watching the show, if Lan Siya left him, Wain Wright would be completely finished.

Xie Jingyun pursed his lips with a very indifferent expression. He liked Teacher Brand very much.

Yesterday I asked him about Wen Leite, the old man talked a lot, and told Xie Jingyun that if he wanted Wen Leite to lose all his self-cultivation, all he had to do was mention his own name.

Afraid that Xie Jingyun would be embarrassed, the old man specially sent the medal here for him to wear for two days.

With new and old grudges added together, Xie Jingyun's patience with Wain Leit completely disappeared.