The purpose of this trip has been achieved, Lan Siya covered her mouth and laughed wildly, she simply let go of Wen Leite's hand and said softly: "My dear, although I also want to take a perfect vacation with you, but the opportunity It's rare, and I hope you seize the opportunity to untie your knot."

After that, Lan Siya gracefully picked up the fork and savored the fruit in front of her.

Judging by her impatient appearance, it is not known whether she does not want to disturb the communication between the two, or wants to concentrate on tasting the delicious food.

This woman knows nothing! Wainlet gritted his teeth in hatred, wishing to slap her.

He intentionally induced Lan Siya to become hostile towards Jing Xi, but he didn't expect Lan Siya to be useless at all. Jing Xi didn't lose her vitality, but was sympathized by everyone on the Internet, and her reputation rose rapidly.

If it wasn't for Lan Siya's overthinking, he wouldn't have come here today!

Xie Jingyun tilted his head, looked at Wen Leite's flickering eyes, and grinned: "What's wrong with Mr. Wen, his face is really ugly, by the way, Mr. Brand said, you used to be his assistant for twenty years, and later Bran Teacher De has retired, and he is very happy that you have become the dean."

I am so happy that I wish I could beat you up with a cane!

Hearing this, Wainlet trembled and knocked over the wine glass next to him.

Those were his best years, when his thoughts were most unconstrained, but he was trapped by Brand's side, wasting twenty years in vain!

"It is my honor to study with Brand, and I have gained a lot. He is my good teacher and helpful friend." When he said this, Wainlet's heart was almost bleeding.

Xie Jingyun: "Mr. Wen has a rare vacation this time. Would you like to go to the research institute to see a few academicians? They forget to eat every day for research, and the assistant is worried that their bodies will remind them frequently. When they get bored, they just find me and propose to work in the research institute Hurry up and persuade them, how can this small place of mine compare to the Academy of Agricultural Sciences on the main star."

Wen Leite was angry when he mentioned this, most of the pillars of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences, the holidays have been extended again and again, and they will never return Otherwise, Wain Wright would not have attacked Xie Jingyun so quickly.

Wen Laite gritted his teeth: "I will try to persuade them."

A strange light flashed in Xie Jingyun

's eyes: "Has Mr. Wen made any research achievements in recent years?" I couldn't help the ferocity in his pupils.

There was a dead silence.

Xie Jingyun pursed his lips. He didn't know that he was somewhat similar to Chi Su when he was mocking people.

This person's psychological defense is pretty good.

After the meeting, Xie Jingyun first reminded Wainlet that he had been Brand's assistant for twenty years, and that he became the dean only after Brand retired.

Wen Leite has been brooding over this matter, and Xie Jingyun mentioned it repeatedly, perhaps his heart is already burning with anger.

Knowing that his subordinates were going to change jobs already made him furious, Xie Jingyun added fuel to the fire and asked him about his research results.

You must know that during Brand's tenure, the Academy of Agricultural Sciences has made continuous achievements. Some people joked that the sum of the medals won by the old man can crush people.