The young man is very popular, every oncoming tourist will greet him, and the young man responds with a smile, the contagious smile makes everyone smile subconsciously.

"Little principal!" Mu Xue waved her hand and greeted loudly, her steps quickened instantly.

The students behind asked enviously: "Are you familiar with Mr. Xie?"

Although Mr. Xie lives in Jingxi Ecological Park, it is not easy to meet. The students never expected that the three of them, Mu Xueling and Qiao Anya I often come to the ecological park, not to mention, I still look familiar with the director here.

So envious, they really want to say hello to Mr. Xie.

Ling Qiao saw through the plans of the students at a glance, patted the students on the shoulder vigorously, and said boldly: "Mr. Xie is a very nice person, don't be afraid, just go up and talk to him boldly." At the end, she said slowly: "If you can impress Mr.

Xie Deep, he will still remember your name, maybe he can get the contact information, and he will be the first to know about any future activities."

Know immediately!

The eyes of the students are bright, the admission quota of Jingxi Ecological Park is too difficult to grab. Fortunately, the quota is open to 100,000 people. In the past, it was really thousands of troops crossing the single-plank bridge. If you grab a quota, you will be envied by everyone jealous stare.

It is said that at the beginning Jingxi's admission quota was increased by ten times, but even so, very few people could get what they wanted.

Several students looked at each other and followed behind Mu Xue like little tails.

"Principal Xie." The energetic students, even their voices were full of vigor, like little puppies, frantically wagging their tails around Xie Jingyun, their wet eyes full of desire to pet their heads .

Xie Jingyun smiled and asked, "Are you going to the Rose Maze?"

Mu Xue nodded embarrassedly, "I haven't seen it before, so I'm a little curious. Where's Mr. Xie, is there anything you can do here?"

As Jing Xi got on track, they were very excited. It's rare to see Xie Jingyun outside, it's really a surprise to meet him this time.

Xie Jingyun: "After all, it's the first day to welcome tourists. I'll go over to see what needs to be improved."

A boy immediately boldly invited: "Then let's go together."

Xie Jingyun agreed, leading a group of students in a mighty manner Walking towards the Rose Maze, after all, they were a group of children with relatively thin skins. They wanted to start a conversation with Xie Jingyun but didn't know where to start the topic. All of them were so anxious that their ears were reddish, so they could only follow behind Xie Jingyun step by step, looking for topics.

On the way, some acquaintances couldn't help laughing when they saw this scene.

The acquaintance was carrying the fishing rod, and every time he looked at the team, he grinned, making the students confused. Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows, and fisted at the man: "What are you laughing at?" The man carrying the fishing rod

rubbed Rubbing his sore cheeks, he jokingly said, "People feel refreshed on happy occasions, and the principal is young again. He can't tell he's an adult even among the students." The passers-by nearby were stunned for a moment, and then burst out laughing

.

Xie Jingyun once said that he was 26 years old when chatting with fans at Xingbo. Later, it was spread among tourists, and everyone knew that Jingxi's director was too young.