? Shouldn't you be happy?

Their boss is called Chi Su, who is the only son of the Chi family who built a business empire. For some reason, one day he suddenly handed over the business to the family, and ran out to become an adventurer himself, squatting on the edge of the galaxy every day to spy on the Zerg.

Chi Su hated the Zerg race so much that even the members of the battleship didn't know why they hated the Zerg race even after leaving the huge business empire behind.

"Back when the boss said that the Zerg was not dead, I didn't believe it, but now my face is swollen from the beating." A member muttered.

Who would have thought that without the Zerg Queen, these rubbish would hide in a dark corner and stare at them.

"Do you want to report it?"

"Come on, report it last month. The military department told us not to scare us and create panic." "

Those moths, they only care about the position under their buttocks, and they will turn a blind eye to any unstable factors."

It was hard. Beat the Zerg away, who wants to admit that they will come again. They have only lived a comfortable life for twenty years, and they dare not admit it, nor do they want to admit it.

"Boss is here! Shut up!"

The heated discussion in the channel suddenly fell silent, and the silver-white spaceship approached rapidly, came head-on, and finally passed by.

"Boss, where are you going?" Sawyer rushed to the communicator and shouted.

"Disbanded, one month's vacation, I have something to deal with." The cold voice was still full of anger, obviously not enough to vent just now.

...

Xie Jingyun doesn't care how many people's minds can be affected by the cultivation of plants. After these days of gradual adjustments, the temperature in the Blue Lake has dropped to minus 15 degrees, and a thick layer of ice has formed.

Many people complained under Jing Xi's account, asking why.

[It's so cold, I'm about to freeze, when will I recover? ]

[The director has no money to maintain the temperature maintenance machine? Crowdfunding to the director to let him build another one, the child is freezing and stupid. ]

[I want to fish, but now I feel like there are ants crawling in the cracks of my bones all over my body. ]

[The blue lake can't fish, so I can only fish in the small river outside. After a day of fishing, it's lonely. There are a lot of metal parts, but there are no fish. 】

Everyone was laughing, how could there be fish in the river outside.

Xie Jingyun staggered with a smile, counting the time, he planned to reopen the Blue Lake District today.

The dragonfly-sized camera flapped its wings and flew into the sky. Looking down from the sky, the entire blue lake turned into an endless snowfield, and the colorful plants were covered in pure white, as if the world was quiet.

In the center of the Blue Lake, a huge castle stands, with crystal-clear ice sculptures on the corners of the eaves, a rotating slide winding down from the corner, and a circle of naive animal ice sculptures in different shapes and naughty shapes.

The dragonfly flew over the castle and came to the shore of the Blue Lake. A circle of vending machines was lined up like soldiers. The transparent fuselage could see all kinds of snacks inside.