For the first time, fans who saw this blog did not envy the home of the blogger, but stared at the thousands of pots of vegetables secretly drooling, and said sourly——

"There is only one person in the blogger's family. I can't finish eating so much. It's shameful to waste!"

"Can you sell me a little? I can add more money."

Not only this blogger, but all tourists who posted star blogs to show off received It's just that these people never take out food, and share the vegetables they grow with their families as soon as possible.

Sell?

Jingxi, my god, this blogger waved her hands repeatedly. She only has herself in her family, but she has many relatives and friends, and every family can't get enough food for her. She is still smoking blind boxes like crazy.

The girl who likes the little headmaster very much has a delicate mind, and when the vegetables are ripe, she immediately takes the flower pot to find her friends.

"Is this the surprise you told me some time ago?" A friend who became a reporter after graduation approached curiously.

Joan proudly said: "I planted these, it's amazing!"

After that, Joan turned on her smart brain and showed her friends the grand occasion at home that she had taken. The ripe vegetables are juicy and juicy. Sheng Jin.

Friend Nila was amazed, not because she was interested in vegetables: "You are so rich, you actually have the money to buy purification liquid!"

Qiong knew that her friend was not interested in true and false news on the Internet, but she never expected that she would even like Jingxi The ecological park didn't even know about it, so she pulled her to her side and sat down, and the girl happily told her friend about the magical little principal.

Nila was careless from the beginning, but her expression gradually became serious. When she knew that these vegetables did not use purification liquid, and could even be planted on polluted planets, her fingers stroking the vegetables trembled slightly.

"Joan, you can't lie to me." Nila's voice was hoarse.

Joan puffed her cheeks: "We've known each other for so many years, when did I ever lie to you?"

She brought a lot of vegetables, and under Nila's distressed gaze, Joan picked them off without hesitation: "Let's eat these for lunch ."

The girl was very happy and couldn't wait to share the joy of harvest with her friends. My friend Nila clutched her chest as if struggling to breathe.

She suddenly felt so distressed! Unexpectedly, she would have the luxury to eat vegetables one day!

When the delicious food was in the mouth, the two girls paused slightly with their hands holding the chopsticks. They looked at each other, put elegance aside, and silently sped up their movements.

Satisfied with food and drink, the two girls lay on the sofa with their stomachs covered, with satisfied expressions on their faces, especially Nila, who couldn't help hiccupping because of the warm feeling of fullness in her abdomen.

"Where is the Jingxi Ecological Park you mentioned?" Out of the reporter's sensitivity, Nila felt that she had discovered the big news.

...

"Interview?" Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows, he didn't expect that the reporter from the TV station would want to interview him.

Xie Jingyun agreed without even thinking about it. The other party was very polite and asked about his latest schedule and set the time in two days.

✓Those years when I opened a holiday parkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें