Tsk, they are two weak chickens, they can't fight.

Xie Jingyun, who heard the voice of the big goose, secretly plucked the goose's feathers. This fighting maniac evaluates the strength of people when he sees them. It's a shame.

Xie Jingyun: "My cat car broke down, and I just sent it away for maintenance."

One of the thin and small tourists suddenly realized: "I see the little garden manager driving around in a cat car all day, and I'm not used to walking all of a sudden." I also have one at home, and my wife often takes the children to drive it. Not to mention, the suspension car that is used to soaring in the sky is really strange and fun to run on the ground.

After walking a few steps, the two tourists were sweating profusely, and couldn't help taking off their thick coats and hanging them on their arms.

"It's so warm in the garden, no wonder the plants are still lush and lush, and it's so cool to fish here." One of the tourists wiped the sweat from his forehead and said with a smile that the home is warm but boring, so it's better to come to Jingxi to fish.

Tourists thought that there were instruments buried under the ecological park to keep the temperature. Xie Jingyun was thoughtful. He rarely went outside and didn't have much idea about the sudden drop in temperature. The scenery in the park was always the same, which seemed a bit boring.

Watching the two tourists go fishing in the blue lake, Xie Jingyun pondered: "Ling Ling, can I control the temperature in a certain area?"

Unlocking the area is like playing a jigsaw puzzle, so he should be able to control a certain piece alone.

Looking inside the spiritual sea of ​​consciousness, the cloud-like blue spider silk has grown stronger after this period of time, and it is about to form a cocoon. The faint blue light spreads all over the sea of ​​consciousness, and the white ball beside it is also dyed with a trace of blue, half blue and half white. It sounds weird.

001 tilted his head: "Based on the host's current situation, it's fine."

The body has been asleep for twenty years before the soul can fight together, but it is a bit of mental power. After the host's conscious exercise, the recovery speed is simply rapid, just two months. It began to cocoon, a terrifying speed the little system had never seen before.

"Which area does the host want to control?"

Xie Jingyun tilted his head and thought for a while. The blind box shop depends on the vegetable processing factory and the fruit forest. Xie Jingyun expects the poultry on the mountain to double next year, so he can only use the Blue Lake.

The young man looked towards the lake subconsciously. There were thousands of hectares of lake surrounded by a circle of fishing friends, all of whom were engrossed in fishing.

...

In the next few days, more and more tourists grew vegetables.

The seeds that have been optimally bred have tenacious vitality, and the temperature in the tourists' homes is high, and the first batch of planted vegetables has begun to be harvested.

So, under the super-talk of #医友急话#, the bloodbath of the previous few days was replaced by secretly showing off.

Jing Xi my God: #化友连接# Well, it's so annoying, the seeds germinated, and it's the first time I found out that my home is not big enough, and now I don't even have a place to stay. I'm going to change to a bigger house next year.

Below is the home of this blogger with an area of ​​over 1,000 square meters. It is estimated that there are thousands of flower pots that are crowded. The rest of the house except the bedroom is occupied by flower pots. It is indeed difficult to walk.