[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, kid, i want to grow vegetables and eat. 】

For this kind of question, Xie Jingyun's answer was very straightforward: "I'm sorry, the purification liquid is a secret."

He looked at the audience pitifully, with a hint of sadness in his delicate eyes, and asked in a soft tone: "Aren't you You would want to see me beaten to death by my family."

This was the first time that the principal showed weakness to them.

The audience gasped excitedly while clutching their thumping hearts, howling wolves in the live broadcast.

[Fuck, shit, shit, he's so good at it! ]

[Hey, who has a nosebleed, it's not me anyway. ]

[The dish behind him is so beautiful, it sucks——]

Before the audience licked it, the melancholy handsome man who showed weakness changed his face in a second, from a weak little white flower to a poker face.

"Tsk, how deceiving."

Audience: "..."

MD, if it weren't for your good looks...

Enough of the trouble, Xie Jingyun clapped his hands to signal everyone to listen to him and said, "I believe everyone knows about the blind box incident a few days ago. The main purpose of the live broadcast today is to explain that I didn't cheat you of money.

" The vegetable seeds I bought are the surprises I prepared for everyone, but you clamored to return them without waiting for my explanation."

Speaking of this, Xie Jingyun ground his molars without any trace.

When the blind box store opened, he told Lily not to talk about the seeds first, and he wanted to post a long blog with pictures and texts to explain it under Jingxi's account, and by the way, increase the number of fans for this account.

Unexpectedly, he was too busy to forget during the day, and at night when Lily told him that the tourists were dissatisfied with the vegetable seeds in the blind box, Xie Jingyun simply choked it up in a fit of anger.

The audience in the live broadcast room quieted down, wanting to hear what the little director said, but they still felt that those seeds were rubbish.

"What I want to say is——" Xie Jingyun took a deep breath and dropped a nuclear bomb, "Those vegetable seeds can be grown in the ground! And no purification solution is needed!" Audience

: "???"

Something wrong with their ears?

After the arrival of the Zerg, a war broke out. After a hundred years of fighting, pollution has infected every piece of land.

Whether it is the human body or the land, pollution has become a chronic disease.

Now someone tells them that they can grow things in the soil without expensive purification solution!

The reaction of the audience——

[Little director, are you drunk or still awake? 】

Xie Jingyun twitched the corner of his mouth, and came to a piece of green seedlings: "You know Xiaoqingcai, the planting soil underneath comes from the B1 energy star."

Impossible!

The audience subconsciously felt that the principal was lying.

The Noah Federation and the Rota Empire have a total of 19 inhabited planets. Except for the main star Lanxing, the others are named A1A2, etc., and the energy star is B1B2... The higher the ranking, the more prosperous it is.