The girl still has ten small blind boxes left unopened!

Not only the skinny man thought so, but the tourists turned and rushed towards the blind box shop impatiently, with excited expressions:

"I want ten big blind boxes!"

"I want twenty!"

"I want three big blind boxes each." Ten!"

...

The blind box shop behind was quickly crowded with tourists.

Su Mi didn't look back, she was still enthusiastically unpacking the blind box. In fact, now her mind was full of unpacking, and she continued to unpack.

Vegetables have been thrown out of the sky by her.

Unpacking blind boxes is so much fun!

"Huh?" A small bag fell out of it.

Su Mi picked it up and found that it was a packet of seeds with a label [小青草] on the outside.

It turned out to be wrapped in vegetable seeds!

Su Mi looked disappointed, and stuffed the vegetable seeds back into the middle of the empty blind box waiting for recycling.

The water quality of the land is polluted, and nothing can be grown at all.

The upper-class aristocrats can grow the research institutes, and they are not short of seeds. To ordinary people, this stuff is rubbish.

Next, Su Mi took out two packets of seeds, tomatoes and cucumbers, and she threw them into recyclable empty boxes.

Holding a pile of fruits and a pumpkin, the girl is still full of ideas, and she still wants to tear it apart.

In the distance, among the tourists who bought blind boxes like girls and slowly opened them on the lawn, exclamations came from time to time, and a burst of wild laughter burst out occasionally.

Needless to say, the one who laughed loudly must have picked up vegetables.

The girl roughly estimated that the proportion of vegetables in the blind box is a bit low.

"What is this?" The tourist in the distance held up a bag of seeds, and his tone was very dissatisfied.

The ratio of fruits, seeds and vegetables is 5:4:1, and the probability of winning in the blind box draw is very high.

I just heard tourists complaining everywhere on the lawn.

"Seeds?"

"What do I want this thing for? I can't plant it!"

"There are four packs in ten blind boxes. The little garden manager is a bit too much. If you want to make money, you can't cheat customers like this!" "

Can you sell it to nobles ? Is there a research institute?"

"There is no shortage of them, and they have been improved from generation to generation to adapt to the climate of the main star, so the little garden manager probably looks down on them."

You can't eat, and you can't grow.

The tourists stared at the vegetable seeds in their hands, and for the first time had objections to the little gardener.

You usually tease everyone, even if you are intentionally greedy, it's too much to stuff some garbage into the blind box to earn everyone's money this time!

The tourist who only won two or three packets of seeds from the ten blind boxes gave a wry smile, and secretly sighed that the young head of the garden silently endured the aggrievedness.

Some tourists opened five or six packs of seeds out of ten blind boxes. They couldn't hold back their breath, and quickly returned to the store, slapping the table and staring at the smiling salesperson.

"What is this? Vegetable seeds?!"

Lily nodded calmly, "That's right, these are vegetable seeds, a little surprise in the blind box." The

tourists were speechless. Is this a little surprise?

This horse riding is obviously frightening!

And play them like monkeys!

Someone slapped the table and yelled angrily: "I want to return the product!"

"You Jingxi scam people, be careful and I will report you!" "

Yes, yes, return the product! I'm not afraid of your director!" "

Oh, it's okay to be young and energetic, but To be a person, you must have credibility, and your eco-park started to deceive tourists not long after its development, aren't you afraid of going bankrupt?"

"He Xie Jingyun's tail is up to the sky. The tourists call him the little headmaster every day. They really think of themselves!"

Lily, who had never changed her expression, looked coldly at the tourist who satirized the little headmaster. With a faint evil spirit.

"Guests," Lily pointed to the sign next to it, "there will be no return or exchange of the goods once they are shipped out. I think you should see clearly before buying the blind box." In fact, every time tourists buy the blind box, Lily will let them see it

first Side purchase instructions.

When playing games and opening treasure boxes, there are always things in the blind box. In Lili's view, the little director is doing good deeds. These people are not satisfied, and they just want to bully the little director because of his youth.

"But you didn't say that there are seeds in the blind box, I don't want seeds!" the man said with his neck stuck.

"If you feel that Jingxi Ecological Park is cheating you, you can complain to any department."

The business license is complete, and Lily is not afraid at all.

Tourists know that they are ignorant, but the feeling of hopelessness is too uncomfortable, and they always want to vent. He gave Lily a hard look, and when he turned to leave, he said in a strange way: "Yes, yes, there are too many tourists in the ecological park. What are our first batch of old fans? They are not rare at all." If old fans are such people

, Lily would rather the little principal not care about it, so as not to feel uncomfortable.

Originally, they wanted an explanation based on the number of people, but the attitude of the soft and weak salesperson was unexpectedly firm. Many people felt that they had retreated, fearing that if they continued to make trouble, they would be blocked.

In fact, I didn't suffer a lot after careful calculation.

The tourists looked resentful and gradually dispersed.

Blind boxes still have to be bought. The weather is getting colder in December, so it's better to stock up on more fruits and eat slowly at home.

After the park closed, Xie Jingyun, who was counting the blind boxes, had a puzzled expression.

Why are there so many small blind boxes left? !

The author has something to say:

Little Principal: Waiting for you to come back and call Dad!