. Counter: "Thank you for your patronage. The total is 1,500 star coins. Please check out here."

She needs to do everything by herself on the first day of business today. When tourists are familiar with it, they can buy blind boxes by themselves.

The pile of twenty boxes was quite spectacular, the girl staggered when she took it, staggered to the lawn outside with the box, and sat there.

Behind are the tourists who came with them.

The girl Su Mi wondered: "Why are you following me?"

There were not many tourists in the morning, and most of them followed.

A skinny man rubbed his hands and said with a sneer, "We want to see what's in the blind box?" Su

Mi understood what he meant, she didn't want to waste money, she decided to figure out what's in the blind box Do you want to buy it.

Wiping the sweat from her forehead, Su Mi's eyes wandered between the two blind boxes. Finally, she reached out to the big blind box and picked up one, which was a bit heavy.

Could it be vegetables?

Su Mi's heart was beating wildly, she slowly opened the box, it was a cantaloupe.

She was a little disappointed, as long as she could grab a place to enter the garden, she would go to Baiguo Forest every time. Although she hadn't tasted all the fruits, she had eaten cantaloupe.

The tourist next to him said, "Hey, you are a big guy, this wave is not bad." You

must know that a big blind box is only 100 stars, which is not as expensive as a fruit basket.

The short-haired girl shook her head, took out the cantaloupe and put it on one side, and put the box on the other. The sister of the salesperson just said that the blind box can be taken home and disassembled. If it is dismantled in the park, it is best to put the box in a designated place, and they will be responsible for recycling.

Picked up a big blind box again and shook it, this time it was light and light, and when I opened it, there were only five small tomatoes inside. The tourists next to him said sadly that it was a loss.

Su Mi opened again in disbelief...

Grapefruit, oranges, sugar cane... The girl had given up hope, she pouted and opened the last big blind box, and the yellow and orange things lay there quietly.

With a snap, the blind box rolled off the legs, and the long yellow strip rolled on the lawn to the feet of the skinny tourist.

The tourists were in an uproar, more excited than the short-haired girl.

"It's vegetables!"

"There are really vegetables, and the little gardener didn't fool anyone!"

"Who knows what it is?"

"Fuck, it's a pumpkin!"

The skinny tourist picked up the pumpkin and held it in his arms Reluctant to let go, Su Mi hurriedly said: "It's mine, give it back to me."

Touching the pumpkin from head to toe, not even letting go of the tiny fluff on the stem of the pumpkin, the skinny man reluctantly returned it, his gaze Spin around the empty box.

Just looking at the fruits piled up next to the girl, you know that the blind box is worth it.

You must know that the fruit basket is very small and full of watermelons. It costs 2,000 stars to enter the park and eat it. You can't eat so much. Now you can take away so many things with only 1,500 stars. It's like a pie in the sky. up.