The cafeteria is very clean, and the staff will take away the rubbish they left after every meal. Xie Jingyun thinks there is nothing wrong with it. The veterans who have been on the battlefield don't care about this, as long as they have something to eat.

There are more than 20 mouths in the staff canteen, so there are a lot of vegetables picked today, and the baskets are full. The master chef is dexterous, and the little apprentices are also neat and neat in washing and cutting vegetables, but it is still a bit reluctant for them to move the baskets.

Fixing the live broadcast camera on himself, Xie Jingyun ate the cucumber in a few mouthfuls and started to work.

The young man bent down to reveal a thin vest line, and the bullet screen was immediately filled with licking the screen. The audience did not expect that the principal, who looked thin and frail like a big boy, actually had abdominal muscles!

Just as he was about to post some indescribable barrage, he saw the little head gardener walking happily towards the kitchen with a vegetable basket weighing more than 100 jins like he was holding a balloon.

The little headmaster just made people happy, and even jumped a few times when he walked.

Audience: Forget it, if you really say something outrageous, they are afraid of being beaten to death by the little principal.

Three vegetable baskets were neatly placed in the corner of the kitchen, and the master squatted beside him, ready to see what the gardener had picked.

Xie Jingyun is sometimes careful but in some respects he is very careless. While picking vegetables, he chatted with a few girls, and when he saw something, he picked it off and put it in the box. Xie Jingyun murmured:

"Director, next time you pick vegetables, remember to put radishes, cucumbers, and cabbage on the bottom that are not easy to crush, and small greens and spinach on top." Fortunately, it didn't take long, and it didn't

crush How much can you still eat.

"Oh, I didn't remember it." Xie Jingyun touched his nose embarrassedly, "Master, wash the vegetables first, and I'll go to the breeding center to have a look." The

audience in the live broadcast room increased to 200,000 in a short period of time. Ghost crying and wolf howling accused the principal of not being a human being.

The audience who came in behind didn't understand why they were wailing, and hurriedly asked what was wrong. They were confused by the upside-down science popularization, and after they figured it out, they joined the heartbroken army.

Until they hear the breeding center!

Audience: You! Actually! Still hiding! others!

We are going to make a fuss! It's really going to be a mess!

[Those areas shrouded in white mist are protected by the director's family with high technology, but we can enter where he can enter! I suddenly had a bold idea! ]

[Wake up, do you want to be blocked? ]

[I think it's worth being blocked if you can eat a bite. ]

[Good guy, I'm full for a while, even a fool knows how to choose. ]

[Hehe, the problem is that the principal doesn't even give you a chance to eat! ]

[I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I don't believe it, the director must be being funny again, he will definitely open the vegetable factory and breeding center! 】