The little girl Nodding quickly, Baiguolin and the others have already seen it, and now they want to see the vegetable factory.

The young man was very straightforward, pointing to the back of the cat and cat car: "Come up and I will take you there. The three of you can still sit down if you squeeze together."

Mu Xue summoned up her courage and said, "Is it really possible? Will the director know?" Scolding you?"

Uncle Liu, the driver, laughed and pointed at the young man with slanted eyebrows: "He is our director."

So young?

The three little girls were dumbfounded. Mu Xue had heard from Miller that the director of the ecological park was very young, but she didn't expect that he was a person with a sunny temperament and a love of laughing, who looked like a delicate young master!

"Uncle Liu, go and do your work. I'll take them out later." After the three girls got into the car, Xie Jingyun honked the horn with the driver, and the cat's ears twitched and beeped and walked slowly forward.

This cat car was ordered by Xie Jingyun a few days ago.

There are many large and small sightseeing cars in the park, but as the number of tourists increased, Xie Jingyun simply ordered another batch. He likes fluff, so he ordered a yellow cat car for himself, and doodled around in the park every day. After a few days, this car has almost become the standard equipment of the park director.

On the way, the extroverted Ling Qiao chirped and asked, "Director, what's in the vegetable factory?" The

cat's car was not fast, and Xie Jingyun replied while driving: "It's all vegetables. Each greenhouse has five or six kinds of vegetables. Common cabbage, greens, radishes, tomatoes and so on, from sowing to harvesting, and the growth cycle is very short, small greens can be eaten in only ten days." The little girl looked excited: "Wow!"

Mu

Xue obediently raised her hand Question: "When will it be open?"

She really wants to eat normal meals, QAQ.

Speaking of this, Xie Jingyun was very distressed. The area of ​​the vegetable factory was about the same as the Blue Lake, and the greenhouses were neatly arranged in this area. Each greenhouse was 200 meters long, and there were five or six kinds of vegetables inside. More varieties meant less quantity.

Then the vacation mode of letting people pick like Baiguo Forest will not work.

He has been thinking about how to use this area for the past two days, but he hasn't figured out why yet.

"Do you really want vegetables to meet everyone sooner?" The little girl's eyes were so bright that one couldn't bear to reject the longing in their eyes.

The shy Anya nodded, and said in a low voice, "I want to experience the taste of normal food that the teacher said."

After all, fruit cannot be the staple food.

The little girl's desire is so simple and unpretentious, Xie Jingyun has always been tolerant to children, and it is not difficult to satisfy their wishes.

"Then you can tell me when you find a vegetable you like, and I'll pick it for you."

The little girl quickly said that she could pay.

"No, you came out within three hours of going to Baiguo Forest, so let's take it as compensation."

Xie Jingyun didn't take them inside, but stopped at the door of a greenhouse in the vegetable factory area, got out of the car, swiped his card, and sensed that the door opened in response to a beep.