"

Binding For so many years, Xie Jingyun has understood the small system very well: "You have something to hide from me."

The small system: "..."

"Lingling?" Xie Jingyun drew his voice.

"Uh, according to the rules, I can't say it, the host needs to be aware of it." 001 felt aggrieved.

Xie Jingyun was thoughtful, the small system would not harm him, and it is probably not a big problem to hide things.

He recalled that just now he joked that the red-bellied snake was sucking himself, and that's why the small system behaved wrongly.

What's wrong with this sentence?

The young man's eyes flashed, and he subconsciously looked at the giant snake at his feet.

The vertical pupils of snakes are born with a sense of coldness, but when Xie Jingyun and the giant snake look at each other, they never feel this kind of feeling. Instead, they feel very kind, and can even vaguely sense its thoughts.

It probably wasn't a bad thing, Xie Jingyun temporarily put his doubts aside.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, the game is over.

When the bell rang, which represented the end of the competition, Xie Jingyun noticed that most of the people's faces were unsatisfied. As time passed, many people were immersed in this activity and forgot about the rewards.

A message of congratulations popped up from the brains of all the contestants:

[Dear tourists, this volunteer activity has ended, thank you for participating in this activity...Congratulations to 269, 586, 711...and one hundred tourists among thousands of people Stand out, please go to the square to claim your own reward. Jingxi Ecological Park will hold various activities from time to time, so stay tuned. ]

On the shore of the lake, everyone is cheering for the winner and for themselves.

Even if you don't get the fruit gift pack, the fish in the bucket is a surprise.

There seems to be an endless supply of fish in the blue lake. Thousands of contestants have more or less harvested in the bucket.

"Hey, go home and show off to my mother, who said I can't catch fish!" "

My wife used to cook very delicious food, I'm lucky."

"Yo! You actually caught a big crab!"

The contestants Talking, laughing and walking towards the square, they would definitely not waste time before, but today they want to go for some reason.

Also, the fruit on the square is fragrant, so it's good if you can't eat it and smell it.

The fruits on the square were sorted and packed into boxes when the contestants were fishing. There were many kinds of fruits in them, and the prize for the first prize bent the boxes.

Xie Jingyun stood on the high platform, looked down at the contestants who were either happy or regretful, and lowered his eyes.

After a while, after the crowd quieted down, he raised his eyebrows and asked the contestants, "Is it fun?" The crowd

nodded excitedly, wishing for another competition tomorrow.

"It's fun!"

"It's fun, when will I do it again?"

"I have gained something, and I don't have to be scolded by my wife when I go home!"

The noisy crowd fell silent for a moment, and then burst into laughter.