Abel noticed that one hand holding a pen was shaking wildly.

He is so flustered!

An hour later, twenty-six people in the conference room handed in their answer sheets, and several of them dropped their pens and turned around and ran away. Their backs seemed to be chasing after ghosts.

Xie Jingyun told them that they could walk freely in the garden, and told them the results of the written test at noon.

He sat in the office and opened the first answer sheet.

Question: If you were the manager of the Blue Lagoon, and tourists brought mechanical hooks to fish, you would——

Xie Jingyun saw the quick answer of "praise him for being smart".

He covered his face with a snap, and collapsed a little.

Is it because they are not on the same channel, or is there a problem with the brain circuit?

Shouldn't this situation be discouraged? Bastard!

"Okay, calm down." Xie Jingyun twitched his lips and continued to look through the answers, "They are just too far away from normal life, so be patient." Yesterday's

little curly hair and tourists with mechanical hooks all retorted that the mechanical ball Hooking with a machine is not considered a lethal weapon. The tourists next to him nodded in agreement, and Xie Jingyun suddenly noticed something was wrong.

For this group of people after the war, the new generation knows nothing and has never seen anything. Older survivors do remember things, but with very abnormal brain circuits.

Looking through all the answers carefully, Xie Jingyun finally found some people with normal thinking.

"12!" He smiled and narrowed his eyes, "It's not bad luck."

With the beginning, things were much easier, and then Xie Jingyun interviewed the sightseeing bus driver and chef.

Jingxi Ecological Park is finally on the right track.

Uniform work uniforms are being produced, and he plans to build the staff dormitory between the Blue Lake and the Baiguo Forest, where there is a large open space available.

Xie Jingyun is naturally happy that he doesn't have to do everything himself, and when he is happy, he likes to play something interesting.

Just to make a name for Baiguolin, which will be opened next.

Since Jingxi's director often posts some beautiful scenery photos, fans who follow the account develop the habit of visiting it every day.

At eight o'clock in the morning, Jing Xi posted the news again.

Fast-handed fans left messages one after another.

[Punch in the front row. ]

[I don't care, I am the closest to the director at this moment! Can the director open the back door for me? I'm going to make a fuss if I can't get a place to enter the park]

[There are so few people today, usually thousands of floors per second. ]

[Fuck you idiots, read the content quickly! 】

Fans who grab the front row every day roll their eyes. The content is always a landscape photo. It's okay to save it silently after leaving a message. It's more important to squat in the front row to make the director familiar.

You are stupid!

Until they saw the published content——

Jing Xi: #景雪活油园# The sea of ​​stars is vast, we met.