But watching the anchor eat with relish, Miller swallowed subconsciously.

The address is on the m6 planet, not far from home, do you want to take grandpa to see it?

The curious kid finally pulled Grandpa off the gym equipment.

"What's so interesting." Mi Xun was dissatisfied. "It's all fake. Before the group of damn bugs came, I often ran out to explore. Most of the abundant species in the jungle are dangerous..." Miller smiled: "

I I haven't seen it before, let's see it."

He is a new generation, and after birth, he can only see the world that his grandfather said in the school's reference room and videos shared by experts.

The grandpa and grandson were noisy, and the road was not boring. When he arrived at the destination, Miller opened his eyes wide and couldn't speak for a while. He looked up at the gate of Jingxi Ecological Zone, and said incoherently:

"Grandpa... I saw it! Amazing! I saw it! I saw it!"

Miller, who had always been shy, screamed wildly, blushing with excitement. There were other passengers at the gate, but no one laughed at him, and they all looked dumbfounded.

Several of them had also been here two days ago, when the ecological park was not open, and they could only leave with regret in the warning.

Today, the ecological park has been changed to a business state, and they are still wondering why the brain is not working.

At this time, a light screen popped up from the arch.

[Requirements for entering the park]

[Hello tourists, welcome to Jingxi Ecological Park. This area is a private profit-making holiday park. Please read the following requirements carefully. ]

[1. It is forbidden to spit and litter, to scribble in the park, and to fight in the park. 】

【2. It is forbidden to climb and fold the plants and flowers in the garden, it is forbidden to damage the equipment, and it is forbidden to bring lethal weapons into the park. ]

[If you violate the above regulations, you will face the director's responsibility for compensation, and you will be blacklisted and never received. 】

Hmmmm?

Everyone rubbed their eyes hard, in disbelief.

Did they hear correctly, they were able to go in!

"I...I want to go in and have a look."

A girl mustered up her courage to take a step and came under the arch. Her brain automatically asked:

[Do you want to enter Jingxi Ecological Paradise? ]

[Ticket 1000 stars, business hours 8:00-21:00]

The girl's eyes widened in disbelief, only 1000 stars? She bought a dress at about the same price. The owner here must be doing a good deed!

She couldn't wait to swipe her card, as if she was afraid that the owner of the garden would regret it, so she ran in quickly.

The vigilant people hesitated for a moment, gritted their teeth and left. What if it is a scam at such a cheap price, it is better to wait patiently and let the first person to explore the way.

In the end, half of the more than 20 people at the gate entered the ecological area, and Mi Xun, who was not in the mood when he came, also strode in with his grandson.