27

Haechan pov

I made eye contact with my parents who were conversing with another couple and a girl who looks close to my age. My mum looked at me and signalled me to come over. I nodded then looked at Ariana who was talking to the girls.
"I'll be back in a while my parent's are calling" she looked at me and nodded.

I stood up and walked over to them. I gave the other couple a small bow and greeted them "Donghyuck this is Mr and Mrs Kang and that's their daughter Dayun" my father said and I gave a small nod. "This is my youngest son Donghyuck Lee" he said again.

"You are really handsome dear, are you a Bachelor?" Mrs Kang asked with a smile. "Thank you Mrs Kang but I am not" I answered. I could feel my parents stare on me. "Well that's a shame I would of loved you for my beautiful daughter" she said.

I was so tempted to role my eyes but I didn't I just faked a smile "I am sorry Mrs Kang but I sure do love my girlfriend alot"

"Well she is a lucky girl" Mr Kang said

"If you guys excuse me I need to discuss something with my brother" I bowed a little and walked away to Taeyong Hyung and the other Hyungs.

"What happened why do you look so annoyed?" Jungwoo asked. I signed "Our parents are still trying to set me up with someone", "Really? They did it to me to though" Taeyong signed.

"When do you plan to tell them you are dating Ariana?" He asked, "I told them I have a girlfriend I just didn't say who. I really don't think they need to know".

"Donghyuck, I know your relationship with them is not all well but remember they are our parents" he said sternly and I rolled my eye's "it's my life it doesn't concern them", "Taeyong is right Chan, even though it's your life and relationship but they should know maybe only then they will stop trying to set you up" Doyoung said.

"What's going to happen if they don't accept Ariana? Let me tell you all now I don't give a damn about their opinion on my relationship and I definitely won't leave Ariana for them" I said sternly. "From what Taeyong told us I thought your parents liked Ariana" Johnny said. I nodded "Because Ari is their friends daughter, You think they'll be happy if I tell them in a relationship with her?" I asked and all of them nodded "think about it, our parents know her already and they like her, plus she's from a good and prestigious family so things might just work out" Taeyong said then drank a sip from his glass of whiskey.

"I don't know I'll think about it, I'll see you guys later I'm going to find my girlfriend" I said while staring at Ariana who was walking towards the outside balcony that wasn't very far. As I walked away from the guys I could hear them teasing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana pov

I'm not really a lover of business parties but what to do when your parents and brother makes you attend them.

I wanted some fresh air so I stood outside by the balcony. I admired the city lights. Since we were on the 9th floor, the city view was beautiful from up here. I closed my eye's enjoying the slight wind that was hitting my skin.

I felt someone's arms wrap around me, i flinched a bit but relaxed when smelt Hyucks perfume. "Are you cold?" He asked and I shook my head "just enjoying the breeze".

I felt him leaving small kisses on my exposed shoulder and the side of my neck. "Hyuck what are you doing, someone will see", "there's literally no one here" he whined.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He walked to the side and joined me in looked at the view and the stars.

"It's beautiful right?" , "very" he answered, I didn't realise he was staring at me until I made eye contact with him. I blushed and looked away.

"Awww is my sunshine blushing?" He teased. "You are always so flirty" I said "that's the only way I get to see my gorgeous girlfriend blush" he smirked and walked closer to me bringing his face dangerously close to mine.

Feeling eachothers breathes and not leaving eachothers stares, Donhyuck stared at my lips and then pressed his lips onto mine. 

Author pov

As both their lips moulded perfectly together as they were ment to be. Ariana slowly tilted her head as he slid his hand on her waist and the other hand  cupping her cheek as he slowly moved their lips and she wrapped her two hands around his neck.

Finally pulling apart to catch their breaths, resting their forehead against each other. "I hope you know I love you" Ariana smiled "I do and I love you too Hyuck" they both smiled.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A few more chapter's left😅