26

Author pov

"Hey Hyuck" Ari said and pecked his cheek when she made it to the two. Donghyuck was a bit taken aback by the sudden kiss but once he laid his eye's on her and looked at her from head to toe he was stunned by how gorgeous she looked tonight, ofcause she was always beautiful just tonight she was extra.

"Hey sunshine, wow you look beautiful" he said and placed a small peck on her lips completely ignoring the raging Sooyeon and her glares.

Ari smiled after "You look handsome too". Then she made eye contact with Sooyeon and put on a face smile "well hello" Hyuck looked at her then at Sooyeon, "Oh yeah, Ari meet an old friend of mine Sooyeon, Sooyeon this is my girlfriend Ariana".

Sooyeon put on a fake smile too and shook hands with Ariana. "Since when do you have a girlfriend Chan? I thought you wasn't interested in anyone?".

Ariana chuckled at her questions then intertwined her arm with Hyucks "he wasn't interested cause he was waiting for me" she answered "right Hyuck?" She asked looking at him. He smiled and nodded "we are kinda childhood lovers" he answered staring at Ari with heart eye's completely oblivious to then tension between the two girls.

Sooyeon being angry was an understatement, she was pissed. She has been trying to get Donghyuck for years but failed cause he always rejected her but ended up being just friends. That wasn't enough for her though. She thinks she has his parent's wrapped around her finger cause her father was part of there business and she has always been on their good side which resulted in them wanting her for Donghyuck but they respected his decision.

Now that Donghyuck had a girlfriend she lost all her chances in being with him. She walked away as she saw the two being lovey dovey towards each other.

They walked to their groups friends who were sitting at one of the tables. Ariana took a seat next to Eunbi and Haechan sat next to her.

"Didn't know you would get so jealous that you would scare her off" Jeno said and everyone except Ari and Haechan laughed, Haechan looked confused.

"That was a scary sight to see" Chenle said
"I'm surprised it didn't turn into a cat fight" Renjun said with a chuckle.
"Sooyeon literally looked like she was ready for a fight though" Hayoon said
"Not like Ariana wouldn't of beat her ass" Preni said with a smirk.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Haechan asked really confused. Ariana rolled her eyes at her boyfriend who was so lost then drank some wine from her glass.

"Your girl got Jelly cause that Sooyeon girl was being touchy with you" Yeri answered.

His eyes widened and he looked at her, Ari just looked at her phone. He poked her arm slightly which made her look at him. "Is that true?" He asked and she nodded "but look I wouldn't of had a prob if she didn't have a huge crush on you or whatever, I don't have a problem with you having girls as friends as long as they only consider you a friend" she said looking straight into his eye's.

Donghyuck liked the fact that she was jealous because it showed how much she loved him and didn't like him being close with other girls afraid that they would steal him from her. Not that he wouldn't do the same thing, he would be jealous to see other guys being touchy with her too.

He cupped her cheeks "don't worry sunshine, I'm all yours, no one can take me from you" Ariana blushed while the group made weird faces and faked gagging.

"Take your lovey dovey shit somewhere else away from our single asses please" Jisung said.
They all laughed while the couple rolled their eye's.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm thinking about making the next chapter a Markpren moment
Is that cool or should I just make another Arihyuck one?