15

Author pov
21:00

After dinner the 2 girls went to Prenisha room, Ariana wanted to help her unpack some of her stuff. "So you gonna tell me what was it that I saw outside before?" Prenisha asked with a teasing smile while folding one of her denim jeans, "uhh I don't know what you are  talking about" Ariana answered while looking away and putting her dresses into the cupboard, "Oh common Ari you know you can't lie to me besides I clearly saw you getting a little kissie kiss from Mr Haechan" Ariana froze a bit at what she said and then signed amd turned to face her giving up knowing that her bestfriend will keep bugging her about it.

"Honestly I myself don't know this whole day was weird, I mean like he is weird or whatever I just don't know", "come sit" they both sat on couch that was near the window. "So tell me everything" Prenisha said while playing while holding Ariana's hand.

After Ariana told about today's hangout, "wow, ok I think he likes you" prenisha said with her lips forming a thin line, Ariana rolled her eyes "I doubt that I mean like we are a big group of friends and some are siblings but like we all got pretty close in this short time I told you about my first encounter with Haechan and honestly he was like the last person I would of thought I'd be friends with but he's not all cold with us he's like that sweet, funny  and clingy type of friend. Yeah I don't think it's more then that he's just clingy." Prenisha looked at Ariana with that 'girl, really are you that dumb' look. "Bro he held, he didn't deny to the lady that he was you boyfriend, he bought you stuffyou love and may I remind you, HE KISSED YOUUU!" Ariana instantly covered her mouth "bitch shut up do you want the whole world to know" Ari glared at her then took her hands away.

"Do u atleast have feeling for him or a crush or somethings?" Preni asked her impatience for her answer, "I don't plus I'm wanting for Hyuck" prenisha rolled her eyes at the answer she got. "Oh and the guys want you to come with us tomorrow, we just gonna go roam around at an amusement park or somewhere." Ariana told Prenisha.

"That would be cool, ok I'll come not like I have anything better to do" preni chuckled.

The 2 girls went back to packing till 11pm then eventually went of to bed after a tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday
13:00

Ariana, Jisung and Prenisha left to meet the group at the cafe they always go to. On their way there they vibed to Ariana's playlist. Once they reached they made their way inside the cafe. They spotted Mark, Yeri, Haechan, Jeno and Chenle already there. When Chenle made eye contact with Jisung they smiled and went towards their table.

"Heyo" Jisung said as he hugged the guys and did a handshake with Chenle. Yeri squealed and then hugged prenisha "wow you're so much prettier is person", she said as they broke the hug "not as much as you girlie" prenisha spoke with a smile. "Ok hello to you too" Ariana said dramatically offended that Yeri ignored her, they all chuckled her. After the introductions they too a seat. It was

Jeno             |  Chenle
Haechan     | Jisung
Ariana          | yeri
Prenisha     | Mark

"What time are the na siblings, renjun and yoon gonna be here?" Ari asked, all shrugged their shoulders except Jeno and Prenisha since she obviously didn't meet them yet. "Jaemin said they  just left it will take a bit more time" Jeno answered. "I want to order something" prenisha said and the others nodded agreeing with her.

After ordering they all started to get to know Prenisha more, they indeed asked her a lot of questions and thankfully she wasn't uncomfortably around them she liked the vibes she was getting from them even from the cute blue haired boy sitting infront of her who didn't speak much but did get caught staring at her a few times, not that she minded she found it cute seeing how flustered he looked when he was caught staring.

By the time all their orders came the other 4 friends arrived and it was a good this that they ordered for them too. Hayoon, Yeri and Eubin loved Prenisha's company as much as they loved Ariana. They all knew that they would get along really well.

"So now we have 7 friends whose not from here" Haechan said bringing everyone's attention to him, "6?" Prenisha looked confused, " Chenle, Renjun and I are from China" "ohh cool" preni said, "the other 4 are Air, Sung, Mark and You", "Mark where are you from?" she asked with a small smile interested in where the guy hailed from "Uh from Canada", "that's nice" he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15:00

The group of friends roamed around the amusement park going on a lot of rides then playing some games. Ariana was glad that with the group there Haechan's attention wasn't only on her but the others too, she could see Prenisha giving her teasing looks when ever she and Haechan would start a conversation or walk close together.

They all split up a few times, Mark and Haechan was ment to stay with Ariana and Prenisha. They had come across a game where they could win teddy bears and the girls really wanted them but unfortunately they kept missing the cups when they threw the balls the 2 was almost sure that the game was rigged. They had tried almost 4 times but the guys couldn't help but laugh at the girls failed attempts. Mark was the first to volunteer in on the game  then Haechan, after a few failed tries they ended up getting the teddy bears for the girls.

Mark handed his to Prenisha she looked a bit taken aback "are you sure this is your, you...", "it's fine take as a welcome gift" she smiled and hugged the teddy bear "thank you", he let out a small smile, prenisha was glad that Mark was finally getting comfortable with her.

Haechan handed his too Ariana who instantly hugged the teddy bear "thanks Chani" he smiled and patted her head "I ain't a dog" she scoffed and gave him a slight glare, he chuckled "you're cute though" she blushed and started walking away he followed her from behind smiling at her behaviour.

They visited a few more stores that was around then the whole group went out for dinner and by the time everyone reached home it was already 9pm.

They group had a great hangout with their new friend they were glad Prenisha was also now part of their friend group and so was Prenisha.