4

Haechan pov

Tuesday- 16:30

Hyung had called me to his office after university, it sounded urgent I hope there is no problems and everything is okay.

I parked my bike in the underground parking lot then took a lift up to the company. As usual everyone bowed to me as I walked passed even though I'm the CEOs brother I don't really like the attention so I just nodded and walked up to to Hyungs door. Me being me I don't know so I just opened the door and walked in.

There he was sitting on the leather chair behind the big desk with stacks of papers around him. He was looking through some papers but then looked up at me. I just gave a small smile.

"Taeyong Hyung you called for me?" I asked. He nodded and I took a seat on the chair infront of him. "How are you? How's collage?" He asked with a small smile, one can just see he's visibly stressed. "All is good" I said and he just nodded. "Is everything okay Hyung do you want me to help you with the office work it..." he cut me of after shaking his head "Noo you should focus on University I'm only like this today cause Doyoung my secretary is on leave today but everything will be back to normal tomorrow" he said sincerely and I just nodded.

"I called you here because dad wants you to join us for dinner on Saturday. We are having dinner with one of his friends kids apparently they've all met a couple times when they were abroad.", "but what's the need for me to go" I sulked, Taeyong shook his head at my behaviour "Hyuck you know how dad is when things don't go his way" i signed "yes I know and didn't I say don't call me Hyuck my name is Haechan now" he smirked "i will call you whatever i want i don't care if you changed your name" he deadpanned and I rolled my eye's.

"Is there anything else, if not I'm leaving you seem busy as it is" I said looking around at all his paperwork "yeah that was all you can go, say hi to the boys for me" he smiled "sure bye Hyung" I stood up and walked to the door "bye" he said and I was finally out.

I rode my bike to mine and Marks shared apartment. Must be wondering why I live with Mark instead of my parents well that's because I can't handle the words I get from my father so I moved out but I do keep in touch with them I mean they are my parent's are all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday

The next day collage was the same as usual but I somehow couldn't stop glancing at Ariana. I'm not sure what but there's something about her that's familiar like I've met her before but I can't remember what and it slightly frustrates me.

15:25

Our dance lesson was the last class for us today. "Do you guys wanna go to the Cafe near here?" Jeno asked and we all agreed. We got changed out of our sweaty clothes and into some fresh ones then made our way to the Cafe.

I ordered a caramel frappe and a piece of chocolate cake. While we were waiting for orders we ended up taking pictures.

When our orders came we instantly started eating and talking random things. We then heard the bell ring as in someone walked in. I looked up and saw Jaemin and Ariana. Why are they together?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

fullsun🌞

A great day for a Caramel frappe😁📸: @mork_lee

📸: @mork_lee

Liked by lele_chen, momin_jun and 2567 others

momin_jun: yourl went out without us?!

lele_chen: very mean Hyungs, I feel betrayed😔💔

Jenolee: stop being dramatic we came as we just had our last class.

fullsun: yeah unfortunately for you guys yourl still have classes🤣

Morklee: @lele_chen what are you doing on your phone get back to class Mr🤨

lele_chen: Yes sir🙂

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《