7

Ariana pov
Saturday- 13:00

We were roaming the streets taking in the city's amazing scenery. We passed a park where kids played on the swings and so on. We had lunch at a restaurant where they served Hotpot, it was quite spicy but it went with the great weather today. The boys were goofing around a couple times so was the girls. It's been a while since I had so much fun in a hangout. I'm glad to have met all these guys. At times Jaemin and Eunbin would have their usual sibling quarrel, Chenle and Yeri would argue with whose better In anything random, Honestly Jisung and I were the only pair of siblings that wasn't at eachothers throats. Not that we don't ever fight but most of the times we pretty cool with eachother showing that sibling affection.

Mark was the oldest from all of us here, he was supposed to be the mature one but there he is trying to win a debate with Hayoon whether watermelons are better as normal or as a shake and from what it looked like Hayoon was winning.

"So where to next?" I asked as we all walked along the pathway away from the ice-cream shop we were at not so long ago. "Aquarium!" Jaemin screamed some of them flinched and some of us laughed at his hyper mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We roamed around the aquarium admiring the beautiful creatures and taking tonnes of pictures and video's. It was fun. I spent a lot of time with Haechan as he wanted to be my personal photographer but we all agreed to taking pictures of eachother whenever we could. None if us may be professional photographers and models but our pictures came out pretty good.

I was with Sung taking a picture if him infront of the round glass that had sharks behind it. He was looking at me but when he turned to the glass tere was a huge blue shark staring straight at him. Jisung instantly flinched and screamed slightly and fell on the floor on his butt, I Bursted out laughing at his reaction, Chenle , Yeri, Jeno and Haechan joined me because it was really hilarious.

Jisung stood up from the floor and dusted himself then glared at us "it's not funny guys" he pouted, "you're right it's not funny but hilarious" chenle said while laughing out loud like a dolphin. We got stares from the people around us but that didn't stop us.

After a few minutes we composes ourselves and went back to touring.

🌸🌸🌸INSTAGRAM POSTS🌸🌸🌸

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

ariana_park🌹

First hangout with my new friends and touring around seoul😊💙

Liked by its_preni_bro, James and 2098 others