21

Timeskip
Friday  15:10

Author pov

Since it's Friday and Mark, Prenisha, Haechan and Ariana being the only one's whose done with their classes  and who are available to go out decided to spend some time at the mall. They would be starting exams in 20 days which means they don't have much days to hangout.

To Haechan it felt more like a double date as he knew how much his best friend Mark liked Prenisha by the way he stares at her with sparkling eye's even if he didn't admit it yet. Ariana also felt that Prenisha has a crush on Mark by the way she sometimes shyly speaks to him. On the other hand Mark and Prenisha were plotting to make Haechan and Ariana spend more time with eachother. Which resulted in them splitting up and going their separate ways, Mark with Preni and Haechan with Ari. Haechan definitely didn't have a problem because he found it as an opportunity to spend more time with the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana pov

We walked passed stores looking around basically window shopping. The mall was quite busy so Haechan thought it was a good idea but if only he knew how I feel like butterflys are having a party in my tummy.

He stopped us at a music shop "come, this is my favourite from all" his smile was wide as we walked into the shop. He stared in Awww as if it was his first time, I couldn't help but to chuckle as he looked like a small kid who just walked into a candy store which is cute.

He pulled me with him towards the shelf that had tonnes of Michael Jackson disks. "I have these already but I can't help but still be amazed", "you must really like Michael Jackson" I said, he looked at me and shook his head "I don't like him I love him, he's like my role model", "that's nice".

We walked through the shop looking at the displays of disks from all different genres of music. We even listened to a few. It was nice to see Haechan's reaction to every new song he heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haechan pov

Since she accompanied me to my favorite shop I made sure to take her to her's which was obviously the book shop.

As we entered she let out a small squeal and ran to the front display of all the new books. It's the same shop we came the last time so the same lady was there. She smiled when she saw us enter. "Ah it's you cute couple from last time", "Hello Ajumma" i smiled at her and gave a small bow "Hello dear" Ariana was looking around at the books completely forgetting about us I didn't mind though.

"Your girlfriend must really love books" I looked at her a bit flustered but decided to clear the fact that she's my girlfriend, "Actually she's not my girlfriend" I said while scratching the back of my neck. "Yet" she said chuckling "you like her maybe even love her" I gasped "how do you know?", "From the first day I saw you two, you always looking at her with that love in your eyes like how my husband looks at me" , "You're right Ajumma I do love her and it's only a matter of time for me to confess" she smiled widely "I wish you all the luck, Oh how much I love Young Love" , "thanks Ajumma".

I made my way to Ari who was already holding 3 books in her hand, "have you already finished the books you bought last time?" She nodded, I frowned at the small pout she had on her lips "what's wrong?", "I want these but now with Exams coming up I won't be able to read them but having it will tempt me too" she pouted more. The temptation I had to kiss that pout was hard to control I moved my eyes away from her lips to her eyes and cleared my throat "then I'll keep it for you or you can just buy it another time" , "I would but these are new so it could get sold out quickly, but since you offered" she smiled brightly "I'll give them to you to keep".