19

Haechan pov
15:05

I knocked on the door about 5 seconds ago and it was opened by Jimin Hyung, "Ah Haechan, how are you?" He asked me with a smile which I returned, he opened the door wider for me to enter "I'm doing good and you Hyung?", "I'm well thanks, Ariana will be here in a bit, you can have a seat in the living room, Ji is there playing some video games" he pointed to where the living room was "ok Hyung thanks" he nodded and walked away.

I made my way to their living room and overheard Jisung talking with his headphones while aggressively playing with his console. "Shit!" He slumped on on floor "you win again Lele", "how are you so good at it?". So he's playing with Chenle, I chuckled knowing how it feels to loose against Lele he is amazing at video games.

Jisung turned around and made eye contact with me, he looked at me confused "Haechan Hyung, what are you doing here?", "your sister is gonna help me with an Assignment" he made an 'o' face. We sat and spoke for a bit then Ariana came, "heyy,  did you wait long?" She asked and I shook my head "ok let's go, my study room is joined with my room so we can go there" I nodded and stood up but was eyed by Jisung, he gave that suspicious type look "What?" I mouthed him but he just shook his head.

We made our way upstairs to her room, I followed her from behind while gripping my bag on my shoulders. When I entered her room it's was very aesthetic with white and grey walls, she had fairy lights on the walls, photos hung around of her family and friends I even noticed a few of pictures from some of our hangouts were hung. "Nice room" she smiled "thanks".

We walked further into the room and the other half of the room had a couch, huge desk with 2 chairs and 3 huge shelfs filled with books. "You can settle your things on the table I'll get some of mine to help" she told me and walked to one of her shelfs looking around for something. I took out my stuff and settled them on the desk then I took a seat on one of the chairs, she came and put 2 books down and also took a seat. "So what exactly are you having a problem with?"...

17:00

I had 2 pages left to do, she helped me a bit but I didn't want too much help as it was my work and I needed to do it myself. Ari made some notes to help me and I couldn't help but do admire how beautiful she looked while writing the way her eyes  focused on the words and nothing else. The way her hair went with the breeze coming from her window.

I stood up and grabbed one of her hairtyes from her dresser then went behind her and moved all her hair back, she finched a bit probably when she felt my touch, "C-chan?", I smirked knowing she must be flustered "your hair seemed like it was annoying you" I tied her hair into a high pony then sat back next to her smiling in satisfaction when I noticed her pink cheeks "t-thanks" she said and went back to writing.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Fullsun🌞