19: Observations.. Imaginations..

Start from the beginning

"Always answer with another question, do you do this with everyone or am I someone special you do this with?" Noah asked getting tired of her attitude, he had drove for a long while now and the last thing he needed was to come clean to a teenager!

"Of course you are special Noah, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" her answer dipped in sarcasm.

"Go to your room, freshen up and leave!" Noah said shaking his head.

"Always with the 'Go to your room' when you don't have an answer."

"What do you want to know Juno?" he asked her.

"Noah, I'm not stupid, I know there's something going on between the two of you, is it a one time thing or do you genuinely like her?" Juno asked with full confidence. 

"I don't know what------"

"At the lake house you were looking at her like you have never seen her before, earlier when she went to the restroom, you went behind her------"

"That was because I wanted to pee." Noah retorted.

"Of course you did! and then you came out first and she came out looking like she came out of a magazine!----" Juno shot back.

"She clean up pretty good." Noah reasoned.

"Clean up after what Noah! A quickie?!!" Juno asked in utter disgust.

"Oh my God, Juno!!" Noah gave up, he wasn't going to discuss with Juno, especially when he himself was figuring out his feelings towards her.

"And then when we reached.. Do you want me to continue?"

"Does Violet know about your imagination?"

"If it is my imagination then you shouldn't be worried about Violet knowing things." saying this Juno started walking towards her room, she opened the door and turned to Noah with a smile and said "And no, she does not need to know anything as of now, I don't know how serious you are about her and the correct word is observation not imagination, I know what I saw."

Noah wasn't sure if what really happened at that moment, now that he was alone he started thinking about the past two days.. The time before that seemed like a lifetime ago, all he could think of was that person across the street was doing okay, he looked at the time and it was half past one, he shook his head and went to his room, he took a shower, changed his cloths, he cleaned his room in case a certain someone wanted to come over, he thought he was being silly but one can never be too careful in these things. He opened his night stand and kept the thing he had purchased from the drug store again, just in case.. He looked at the time in disbelief, it was only 2'o'clock, he checked his watch and that too showed the same time, he went to the kitchen to grab a soda and saw Juno was dressed and ready to go. "Wanna join?" she asked he shook his head and she nodded and left, closing the door behind her.

He went back to his room and fell on his bed, he took his phone, checked a few emails and messages and he decided to take a nap, after all he had time to kill.

Caitlynn saw Juno get in and was hoping to see Noah with her but then it was just two, he said he would swing by at five, she had decided on grilled chicken, mashed potato and bread. She had already put a pot of soup he had enjoyed last time she had made them and so she decided on making them again. By the time she was done with dinner and took a shower and changed cloths it was half past six and there was no sign of Noah. She looked at the phone thinking he had send her a message but there was none. She made the kids wash up and start eating. When Juno asked why wasn't she sitting and having food with them

When it was 7 and still no sign of Noah and he wasn't picking up calls, Caitlynn was sick worried. When he said that he was going to come early and this was not being fashionably late. She called his phone the sixth time but to no vail.

"Juno, did u n Noah fight? " Caitlynn asked Juno.

"No why do you ask? "

"He said he would be here by 5 n it's 7.30 now."

"Do you want me to check?"

"No, but can you stay here till I go and check on him? "

"I think mum should go in case he's pissed with you she can talk sense into him. " Violet said. Caitlynn nodded and walk towards Noah's house and knocked. There was no answer and no lights but the door wasn't locked either, That was not something as responsible as Noah would do.. Without a second thought she got in and went to his room and to her disbelief he was sleeping. She wanted to shake n wake him up but she chose non-violence. She touched his arm lightly and he woke up with a jolt.

"Omg what happened" Nestle asked.

"You didn't come.. You said u would come by 5 but then you didn't come n then I thought you were pissed with Juno but then that was also not true, then I thought may be " Noah didn't let her finish, he pulled her n pinned her under him.

"Tell me what did you think about me" Nestle asked coming closer, eyes focused on her lips.

Caitlynn looked at him in horror..

What are you doing

"What does it look like Clark?"

They looked at each other with outmost desire and for once Caitlynn didn't shy away from him or what she was feeling.

"Noah, I was just concerned you.. When Juno came alone.. And it had been a few hours.. I wasn't worried or anything just concerned. "

He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or was this really happening but never the less he pulled her closer and kissed her, she returned the kiss with equal passion. Noah's hands were roaming all over her body, he loved it when she moaned, it drew him wild and made him sit up on his bed without breaking the kiss, now her hands were on his body, she could feel his muscles tense against her touch and she liked it. Her fingers ran through his hair, it was something she always wanted to do since the last time they shared the kiss. He held her face as they stopped the kiss, breath hitched they looked at each other with dark desires. Noah rested his forehead on hers, their eyes closed, breath coming back to normal, but they were at peace, something they both have not felt in a very long time.

"More than anything in this world at moment I think we should go.. The kids must be.."

"yes, the kids!"

"Yes. "

"We should.."

"Yes should.." Caitlynn agreed still eyes closed holding each other by the arm in the dim light. They couldn't get over the fact what almost happened and how comfortable all this felt to them.

Thank You for Reading.