Or perhaps I've deluded myself into thinking I'm the only one who can?

Great... Once again, I'm trying to take control of a situation that shouldn't have anything to do with me.

I should probably take it slowly and focus on one thing at a time...

Namely, I'm still slightly surprised that Ayu wanted to quit her short-lived job as a VTuber.

I was a little uncertain when Ayu told me she wanted to quit.

She was doing such a great job. But then I recall certain moments during her streams when she didn't feel like herself.

I'd hate for her to try and become something she's not because she's such a wonderful person.

Who else would know that better than me? I've spent more time with her these past 17 years than anyone else.

Plus, I'd hate for her to be the target of those so-called 'antis.' Unfortunately, her career was short-lived, though I bet she's brightened many people's days.

So, this was a good experiment.

We have Rina to thank for doing such a great job of creating her avatar.

Speaking of which, Rina held another online fan event today, showcasing her new Rina-chan Board 2.0.

AKI: "Well done on the online fan event, Rina!"

RINA: "Thanks. I had fun. Rina-chan Board says, 'Sparkle.'"

AKI: "And the stream quality was perfect, thanks to that device you made. You're such a whiz!"

RINA: "The Rina-chan Board 2.0 needed the Rinasphere 2.0 to show it off completely.
I'm glad it went well. Rina-chan Board says, 'Blushy blush.'"

AKI: *Laugh* "The board's working just fine. Take a look at the comments; everyone's sharing their opinions."

'Rina's sooo smol

'Rina's sooo smol. I wanna squish her so bad!'

'Today's event was HYPE. I had so much fun blowing up the comments with everyone!'