Chapter 16: Take my hand

Mulai dari awal

"Are you okay?" I ask looking at him.
He nods. He tucks a peice of my hair behind my ear playing with the end of my hair.
"We were all really close with his grammy, she let us crash at her place during highschool a lot and she looked after us all. She was like family." He explains letting a few tears fall which i wipe away.

"I'm so sorry my love." I wrap my arms around his neck as his go to my waist. I still feel one of his hands still playing with my hair.

"Will the boys be okay?" I ask into his shoulder.
"Yeah, just unexpected for us all. We'll get through it."

I nod pulling away from the hug.
I start walking over to the kitchen, Theo wrapping his arms around my waist from behind following me.

I pull out the last batch of cookies.

"That's a whole lot of cookies." Theo says jaw dropped at the amount i've cooked.

"I made it for the boys."
A smile breaks on his face.
"Your so sweet." He says kissing the corner of my lips then going down to my neck giving jt kisses.

"We'll give it to them in the morning hm?" He says into my neck.
I nod.

We go off to bed cuddling soon falling asleep.

~~

We go to Kade's dorm first. To my suprise they are all there. They look at me and send us a nod.

I walk over to them giving them all a bag of cookies then walking back to Theo who stands infront of the tv and i wiggle on my feet excitedly.

They all just stare at the bag of cookies in there hands with smiles which makes me smile.

Theo does a cough signaling something.

"Thanks Sage." They all come and give me a kiss on the cheek thanking me.

"It's okay, i thought it might cheer you all up." I smile softly at them as they sit back on the couch.

"It's very nice of you." Kade says. His hair is scruffy, he's not freshly shaven, his face is all puffy and red. I feel so sad for him.

Theo leans down placing a kiss to my cheek. He leans the side of his face on my face just talking with the boys.

They are talking about the funeral and such. I'm suprised they are all doing fairly well.
I found out she was 93 years old so they all expected it to happen at one point. Which i guess is why they all seem alright.

Lara comes into the dorm sending me and Theo a nod before sitting next to Jai. They give eachother a kiss before Jai drops his head to her shoulder.

I'm glad they found eachother they seem to be doing well.

Me and Theo walk back to the dorm hands linked.
"Do you want to come to the funeral?" He asks taking chips from the pantry.
"But i didn't know her isn't it weird?"
"I'm sure she would of loved you but i need you there i can't go alone." He says looking at me.
"Of course i'll come." I walk up to him wrapping my arms around his torso for a hug.

~~

I put on my nice black dress. Theo wears a black tux and he looks very handsome.
The boys all come in the dorm, Lara and Jai too.

Everyone's wearing nice tux's, Lara wearing a black dress also.

"You all look very nice." I say softly smiling at them which they return.

We hop into Theo's car him driving us there.
We pull up and i cling to Theo's arm the whole time feeling anxious.

I meet a few different people before we take a seat.
None of the boys cry the entire time we are there which suprises me.
It was a really beautiful ceremony.
We're back in Kade & George's dorm just chatting.

Everyone seems a bit flat which i can understand why.

"Is it okay if i have a couple drinks with the boys?" Theo asks.

"Yeah of course." It's sweet of him to ask, that makes me feel comfortable. 
They all get up walking to the kitchen popping open some beers.

Me and Lara start chatting, catching up on life and things.
The 6 boys soon come stumbling back in clearly drunk.

Theo basically jumps onto the spot next to me on the couch.

"Heyyy babyyy." He slurs coming right up in my face making me blush.

"Your reallllly reallllly very beautiful." He smiles making my blush deepen.
"I wish you could see youuurrself the way i seee you." His eyes flicker down my body and back up to my eyes.

"Arrre you hungry?" He asks his hands rubbing my stomach.
I shake my head. It's 10pm i'm not actually hungry.

He lets out a huff.
"Have you eaten today?" He looks at me with his drunkish green eyes.

"We had breakfast, lunch and dinner together today Theo." I pat the side of his face.

"Ohhh yeahhhhh." He leans foreword kissing my lips. Then putting rushed kisses all over my face making me giggle.

"Music to my ears." He mumbles against my lips.

Me and Lara put all the boys to bed. We blow up mattress to stay the night to make sure they are okay.

Me and Theo share one, Jai and Lara sharing one. Kade and Jovi share a bed. George and Fred share a bed.

Theo rolls ontop of me putting his head in my neck. I love the feeling of his warm breath on my neck.

He mumbles a "I love you so much Sage." Before quickly dropping off to sleep.

" Before quickly dropping off to sleep

He cares even when he's drunk >>