Chapter 2: Beat

*THEO'S POV*

It's currently Thursday and i'm sitting on the couch. It's been a pretty good week so far i've met a lot of the new people who are in my year. I love having Sage around. She's really easy to chat with. She's fucking gorgeous too. She makes me feel all tingly inside.

Her perfect figure walks in the door her hood over her long hair and her head down.
"Hey." I send her a nod even though she can't see me.
Her head snaps to me her eyes widening. I look at her face. She has blood dripping from her lip, her eyes are all red and bloodshot her nose puffy her cheeks a tint of red. She's been crying and why the fuck does she have a cut on her lip.

I storm over to her standing infront of her. I pull her chin to look at me as i inspect her face.

"What the fuck happened." I say lowly. If anyone fucking touched her im going to be fucking mad.

She doesn't say anything just more tears coming out her eyes which she quickly wipes away.
"Sage. Who the fuck touched you?" Her eyes lock with mine. She takes a deep breath before talking.

"Earlier this week Matteo has sort of been pestering me. I ignored him mostly but then today when i was walking back here after class he pushed me into the lockers. His friends were all standing there chatting. He turned around to tell them to shut up and when he turned back to me he hit my in the face with his elbow hense the lip." More tears streaming down her face. Who the fuck does that.

I wrap my arms around her waist as hers go to my neck. I hear her sniffle in my shoulder. My heart twinges.

I feel anger rise up inside of me. Who the fuck is he to do that to her.

We pull away from the hug. I wipe my thumb over her lip clearing the blood.

"I'll be back later." I say and walk out the door.

I already know where this fuckers dorm is because i've had issues with him before. He used to be on the basket ball team but then he was a prick so i kicked him off.

I bang on his door loudly and his eyes widen as he opens the door.
I grip him by the collar of his shirt and walk into his dorm pinning him against the wall.
I punch him over and over and over. Blood coming out my hands.
I let go of his collar and watch him drop to the ground groaning in pain.
"Don't fucking touch or talk to her again."

I walk out the door and back to my dorm. I look at my hands. Cuts and bruises and blood dripping off them.

I open the door to the dorm. Sage is sitting on the couch her head in her hands. Her eyes snap to my as i shut the door.
They lock in on my hands. She storms over to me and picks them up.

"Did you?" She looks at me.
"Beat him? mhm."
"You can't go around beating people just because i accidently got elbowed and a couple boys said something rude to me."
"You fucking think that was an accident?"

She shrugs.

"They don't fucking do that stuff on accident."
"You didn't have to beat him up."
"I don't fucking care Sage. It's not okay. He needed to be put in his place."
She nods.
"Thanks." She smiles sheepishly.

I don't even know why i got so angry.

She pulls me by my hand to the bathroom.
"Stay."
I do exactly as she told me.
She leaves the bathroom and comes back carrying a med kit.