Chapter 8: Joining

*THEO'S POV*

We walk in the hall and walk over to the group through the crowd of the school.
Everyone compliments Sage's necklace that i got for her. I'm glad she likes it, i spent a lot of time finding the perfect gift for her.

"Guys i'm getting a roommate and it's a guy!" Lara says excitedly.
Jai walks over to the group obviously spotting me and Sage. He dabs me up and gives Sage a hug.

"This is my brother Jai, he's starting here and Lara he is your new roommate, and he's joining the basketball team." Sage says rocking back and forth on her feet like she does when she's excited. The boys all look at me with a smirk. Obviously knowing i put him on the team because he's Sages brother. Not only that, i think he's a great person and i think he could bring a lot to the team. He's a good player too, we played around at their place and he's really skilled.

I watch as Jai looks Lara up and down smiling. Everyone starts talking and getting to know Jai better. I just keep my gaze on the small girl standing infront of me, her long hair blowing back hitting my chest from the open windows.

Her dress then flies up giving me a perfect view of her ass. I quickly look away not wanting to be rude. But fuck me sideways. She is the most perfect girl i've ever met.

She's sweet and funny, she's kind to everyone she meets, she's absolutely fucking gorgeous. She has the best personality ever.

I look around to make sure no one else saw her ass and i lock eyes with that weird guy from class. He's looking at me with a smirk. This guy gets on my nerves.

I wrap my arms around Sage's shoulders standing behind her linking my hands near her chest. She puts her hands on-top of mine as she talks, my stomach explodes with butterflies.

"Jai and Lara totally are into eachother." I lean down and whisper in her ear. She turns her head towards me a little bit our lips close together.

"They are so cute." She say's excitedly making a smile coming on my lips as i stand up straight.
She leans her head back on my chest with a yawn.

We all follow Lara back to her dorm and help Jai unpack into his room. Us boys are all in the kitchen talking while the girls and Jai are in his room unpacking his clothes.

"So how was your weekend with Sage's parents?" Jovi asks.

"Fuck man it was so good." I say sitting on the bar stool.
"How were her parents." Fred asks.
"They were super nice, they asked me a lot of questions which was expected."
"Jai said you got them all really nice presents." George smirks at me.
"Hey they let me stay with them it was the right thing to do."
They all nod.
"I heard them talking downstairs when i was almost asleep and her mum said she really liked me and her dad said that i really like Sage and i look at her the way he looks at her mum. It was crazy."
"I mean he's not wrong you really like her it's pretty fuckin' obvious." Jovi says.
"Not to her." I mumble running my hand through my hair.

"Are you ready to go soon Theo i'm tired?" I hear Sage's angelic voice behind me. I turn to her.
"Yeah let's go."
We bid our goodbyes before walking to our dorm.

*SAGE'S POV*

I wake up Theo being the first thought in my mind as usual.
I walk out and see everyone standing there. It's actually nice having friends to hang out with.

"Get dressed we're going out." Lara says.

Me and Theo get dressed. Theo wears jeans and a deep green shirt.

 Theo wears jeans and a deep green shirt

my outfit ^

I walk out my room and we all head out the door.
We go to a restaurant for lunch.
We're sitting at the table thinking about what we want to eat.

A waiter walks over and my jaw drops when i see Matteo is our waiter. I feel my insides fire up.

All of the boys sit there staring at him. Lara looks at me with a smile hiding her giggle at the boys reaction.

Matteos eyes lock with Theo's hand that's wrapped around my shoulders where he was playing with my hair.

"Oh so you beat me up because you were jelous?" Matteo snarks.
"What would i be jelous of? You hitting a chick and being a fucking asshole, i don't think so." Theo fires back.

Matteo scoffs and walks away not even getting our order. A few minutes later a nice girl walks over and takes our order.

"Can you order for me?" Theo whispers in my ear.
"Yeah of course what do you want?" He points to what he wants on the menu and i get it for him.

We stay there all day, the boys have all had a couple drinks feeling a bit tipsy. Theo doesn't.

He drives us all back to our dorm room and everyone comes in the boys all having more drinks. Jai looks like he's fitting in the group nicely.

As Theo is in the bathroom the boys call me over slurring their words.
"He- He would do anything for you." Jovi says.
"Who Theo?"
"Yeahhhh."
"I don't think so." I giggle shaking my head.
"He'd kill someone if you asked him too." George says.
"Really?"
"Yesssss. Ask him to go out and buy you chocolate."
"It's 2 in the morning?"
"He'll do it."
"THEO GET IN HERE." Kade chuckles.
"What?" Theo says coming back in only wearing sweatpants.
The boys all nod at me.
"Can we go to the store and buy some chocolate?" I ask. He looks at the boys weirdly then back at me knowing something suspicious is going on.
"Yeah sure."
"HAHA TOLD YOU." The group says.
"What's going on?" Theo asks.
"Don't worry about it." I shake my head walking to my room.

" I shake my head walking to my room

A shorter chapter <3