Chapter 15: I love you.

Start from the beginning

He pulls me onto his lap kissing me muttering "I love you." Against my lips.

"Now i can give you your second present." He says pulling me to his room.

Here we are both of us naked his head between my legs for the second time tonight.
I feel that familiar feeling in my stomach.
"I'm cumming Theo." I moan throwing my head back.
"Be my guest honey."

I cum as he continues eating me out swalllwing it all down.
"You taste so good." He says against my folds. He comes back up and kisses me.

I feel a wave of tiredness wash over me.

Theo comes and lies next to me pulling my bare body on top of his.
I slowly drift off to sleep in his hold.
"I love you." I hear him mumble giving my forehead a kiss.
"I love you, goodnight handsome." I pull my head up kissing his cheek before placing it in his neck.

~~

I wake up to heavy breathing and quiet sobs. I look to Theo who's next to me. I look to the clock next to him and it's 3am.

I now have his t-shirt over my body and his boxers on. He has on sweatpants.
I sit up next to him making his eyes snap to me.
He wraps his arms around me instantly sobbing into my neck.

I wrap my arms around his large figure.

"What's wrong my love." I say to him.
"I-i had a nightmare you left me." He sobs. I've never seen him cry so much. It hurts my insides.

"Oh baby i'm sorry. I'm right here and i'm not going anywhere." I reassure him.
"Please don't go." He whispers holding me tighter.
"I'm not Theo. I love you so much i'm here, i'm staying with you. Your not alone."

"Thank you." He sniffles. I feel his heart rate start to slow back down, his breath slowing.
"I love you." He says into my shoulder.

I hear him mutter more words into my shoulder.
"What are you saying love?"
"I'm saying a prayer so you don't get taken away from me too."
I feel my heart shatter. He's had so much loss in his life, i can't imagine it.
I just hold him tighter.

"I'm sorry baby, i'm not enough. I haven't done enough for you." He says.

"Your more than enough Theo. You saved me. You saved me when i didn't even know i needed saving. I love you."

"I love you so much." He sniffles.

"I got you." I whisper as i pull him back to lay on the bed again. He keeps his head in my neck. He finally falls asleep.

I watch him laying so peacefully. His breaths even, he's calm and that makes me happy. I slowly fall asleep after him.

*THEO'S POV*

I wake up in Sage's embrace. I instantly grip her waist tighter my hands resting under the shirt of mine she's wearing. Nuzzling my head closer into her neck if that's even possible. I'm so thankful for her. I don't fuckin' know what i would do without her. How did i even live happily before i met her.

I feel her take a deep breath in and move a bit meaning she's awake.

I run my hand back and forth on her stomach and i feel her suck-in.
"Don't." I say. She's fucking perfect and she doesn't see it.

She breathes out.
"Sorry." She mumbles.

"Your so perfect." I kiss her stomach making her giggle. God that noise makes my heart swell.
I continue kissing all over her belly making her laugh more and more which makes me laugh.

She wriggles around giggling and i get ontop of her kissing her.

We get up and ready for the day.

our fits ^^

We walk into class and greet the group. My eyes lock in on Lara and Jai who both have hickeys all over there necks making me chuckle taking a seat.
I pull Sage's chair closer to mine resting my elbow on the back of her chair playing with her hair.

I watch as she talks with the boys and Lara. I don't really pay attention to what they are talking about, just on her.

"Are you listening?" Jovi pats my back.

"Hm?" I say being brought out my stare looking at him.

"Do you want to come to the beach with us tonight?"

I snap my gaze back to Sage.
"Do you want to come to the beach tonight?" I ask her.
"Yes love." She giggles looking up at me patting my cheek.

I turn my head back to Jovi.

"Yeah sure." I say.
He just chuckles shaking his head.
The teacher comes in and starts the lesson.

Theo my baby 😭