Epilouge

Let's just pretend that it's Neteyam and not Jake in the picture. Okay? Okay!

Neteyam and Y/n stood by the lake, watching their four kids play together. Yäro and Ateyo were all grown up now, both turning 16 in a week. The twins had grown into young adults, completing their rite of passage at 10. As Mo'at had said, they were born to be warriors. Aysayu was 14, looking more like Y/n everyday. Ney'ite was 7. She resembled a mixture of both Neteyam and Y/n.

Yäro and Ateyo ran around in the water, their little sisters chasing them while flapping her arms up and down as if they were Ikran wings. Aysayu sat down on the grass, making a necklace for herself out of flowers and grasses.

"Mommy, look! I'm just like Hótu!"Ney'ite giggled as she ran over to Y/n. Without hesitation, Y/n crouched down and picked up her child. She felt a presence next to her, turning her head to see an older Neteyam. She smiled at him, gaining a smile back.

"Ney'ite, we gotta let Mommy rest. You don't want to hurt your new baby brother or sister." Neteyam spoke as he took Ney'ite from her, throwing the little girl into the air. She giggled uncontrollably as she fell back in her father's arms.

"Mom! Ateyo threw mud at me!" A voice shouted as she turned, seeing her twins walking towards her. Yäro had a look of annoyance and disgust on her face as she rubbed mud off of her body. Ateyo trailed behind her, laughing his ass off. Aysayu giggled from a distance, her older sister glaring at her.

"Ateyo, what have we told you about throwing mud at your sister?" Neteyam spoke with a sigh. Ateyo rolled his eyes, groaning.

"Not to do it." He sounded. He reminded Y/n of Lo'ak. Y/n walked to Yäro, helping wipe the mud off of her daughter. She smiled at Yäro, her daughter hugging her in thanks.

"Can we go for a ride?!" Aysayu questioned. Y/n turned back to her, nodding to Neteyam. "Yes!" She laughed. Each Na'vi called their ikran except for Ney'ite. The large creatures landing on the ground with thuds. Neteyam hopped onto his ikran, Y/n holding Ney'ite up to him. He grabbed her, placing her in front of him. They imitated Ikran calls, the creatures taking off into the night sky.

The family flew through the hallelujah mountains, watching as the forest around them started to glow as the sky got darker. Aysayu watched with wide eyes and a large smile as wild Ikrans flew with the family.

"I can't wait to get my own Ikran like Yäro, Ateyo and Aysayu!" Ney'ite exclaimed. Neteyam smiled at his daughter, gently rubbing her head.

"I'm sure your Ikran will be beautiful Ney ." Ateyo spoke to his little sister. Ney had a better bond with him than she did with Yäro and Aysayu . Ney'ite would always follow her older sisters around and try to be just like them. Ney was only looking up to them, but both thought it was too much sometimes.

Ney'ite smiled fondly at her brother, her head turning to watch the sky again. The sun had set, the fading pink and purples turning to black.

It was a peaceful ride until the family landed back at their home tree. People were gathered in a circle, numbering and whispering to each other. Their attention turned to the family when Hótu landed.

Dust flew up into the air as the four Ikrans landed, the clan members dividing to let the family walk through to see what the commotion was. Neteyam greeted his grandmother, Y/n and the kids doing the same.

"Who are they?" Aysayu questioned from in front of Y/n. Y/n's face scrunched up in confusion, wondering who her daughter was talking about. The last few Na'vi seperated, letting the family see a group of Na'vi standing there. Y/n out her hand on the growing stomach unconsciously. It was a habit of hers when she was feeling anxious or threatened.