Chapter 10: The Fight

Y/n was hanging out on the beach, letting her dark blue skin soak up the much needed sun. She put her hands behind her head, resting on them. She was just about to close her eyes when she heard a commotion on the other side of the rock.

Y/n walked around the rock seeing Ao'nung and his friends making fun of Kiri. She hissed, running over quickly to her aid.

"Look, another freak." One of Ao'nung's friends laughed. Y/n turned her attention to him and let out a loud gutteral growl, her ears lowering.

"Leave her alone." Y/n growled at the four boys. Lo'ak came by a little later, telling Ao'nung to leave them alone. Roxto smirked and grabbed Y/n's tail, the girl swining around and going to push the boy but someone had beaten her to it.

Neteyam came in front of the girl, shoving Roxto down to the ground.

"Don't you dare touch her." He snarled as his tail curled around Y/n's leg. She was pretty sure that her face turned red, but she was pretty hidden behind Neteyam. "And you heard what they said, leave them alone." Neteyam added.

"Ah...big brother coming..." One of the boys said in a mocking toen, but was cut off by Ao'nung putting his arm out infront of him. Y/n came out from behind Neteyam and walked over to Ao'nung. She put a finger on his chest and poked him.

"Back off. Now." She growled. Ao'nung growled back at her, trying to test her. Y/n's eyes became smaller, letting a hiss out. Ao'nung, not wanting to provoke her anymore raised his arms and slowly backed off.

"Smart choice." Neteyam commented before grabbing Y/n's hand and walking away from the ground. "Let's go." He told Lo'ak and Kiri. Y/n heard one of the boys said 'bye-bye' in a mocking tone.

"All freaks, the whole family." Ao'nung commented. He didn't know when to stop did he? Y/n felt Neteyam tense up. She squeezed his hand softly, the tension slowly releasing from the boy's body.

"Lo'ak." Neteyam warned when the boy turned around and walked back over to the group of Metkayina. Lo'ak reassured his brother, but it obviously didn't work. He walked up to Ao'nung and put his hand out in front of him.

"I know this hand is funny." He spread his fingers out and rotated his hand a little. "Look, I'm a freak. Alien....But it can do something really cool too...watch." Lo'ak told the boy in front of him. Y/n knew where this was going, the girl smiling to herself.

"First I ball it up really tight like this." Lo'ak said as he used his other hand to ball his other hand into a fist. "Okay? Then I..." Lo'ak didn't finish his sentence because he punch Ao'nung in the face quickly, then a couple times again until he fell to the ground.

"It's call a punch, bitch! Don't you even though my sister again!" Lo'ak shouted at Ao'nung.

Ao'nung quickly got up and ran over to Lo'ak punching him right back. The other three boys ganged up on him, Neteyam rolling his eyes and shaking his head as he jumped into the fight as well.

"Ow my tail!" Lo'ak shouted as he was dragged by his tail. He reached forward to Ao'nung and grabbed the boys' ear.

"Ow. Ow! My ear. Let go of my ear!" Ao'nung whined. Kiri and Y/n stood in the background, the formed laughing while the latter walked forward.

Y/n walked over to Neteyam who had two people picking on him. Ao'nung and Roxto. She shoved one of them off of him. Ao'nung fell to the ground and looked up with a hiss to see who had pushed him. He quickly got up and went to punch her. Fortunatly for her, someone had caught the boys' hand. Neteyam. Her mighty warrior.

She quickly punched Ao'nung, the boy dropping to the ground. Neteyam had seen that Y/n had Ao'nung covered so he went to help Lo'ak.

Y/n sat on him, repeatedly punching him until she was shoved off him. Her head hit the ground, her vision becoming blurry for a couple seconds. This gave Ao'nung a chance to return the favor.

He got on top of her, his hand reaching over his head. He brought it down quickly, punching her right under the eye. He punched her a second time, this punch hitting her nose. She felt blood leaking down. Y/n closed her eyes, expecting a punch, bit it never came.

"What is going on here?" A loud voice shouted. Y/n opened her eyes and turned her head to see Neytiri and Jake running to them. This wasn't going to be good. Ao'nung quickly got off of the girl, standing next to his friends.

"Get up." Jake ordered as he looked down at her. She quickly got up, dusting the sand off of her body. Jake grabbed Neteyam and Y/n by their arms, Neytiri doing the same to Lo'ak. The pair dragged the three kids to their hut with unpleased looks on their faces.

"What was the one thing that I asked? The one thing!" Jake snarled. Y/n put her head down, feeling Neteyam's hand on her back.

"Stay out of trouble." Lo'ak mumbled.

"That's right!" Jake exclaimed.

"Dad it was my fault." Neteyam spoke up. Y/n's head shot up when hearing him say that.

"Netey-" She started to speak, but Jake cut her off.

"No, I don't think so. You gotta stop taking the blame for these knuckleheads." Jake seethed at his oldest son.

"It wasn't his fault though!" Y/n spoke up. Jake looked at her, giving her a face to keep going. "Ao'nung was making fun of Kiri. I stepped in first, protecting her. If anyone should be punished it should be me. I was the one to fight Ao'nung anyways." Y/n spoke the truth.

Jake sighed, telling Lo'ak to go apoligse to Ao'nung anyways, and sending Neteyam to go find Tuk. Before Neteyam could leave the hut, Jake stopped him.

"So what did the other guys look like?" Jake questioned. Neteyam stopped and smiled at his Dad.

"Worse." He replied. Jake smiled softly. "A lot worse." Jake nodded his head to the side, Neteyam leaving. He looked back to the girl in front of him, sighing loudly.

"What I am going to do with you?"

1104 words, proofread. Sorry for the late update! I'll try to get another chapter out tonight :)