Chapter 27: Feast

Warnings: Make out scene. Yes, you have been robbed.

Y/n and Neteyam changed their clothes, getting ready for the feast that would be held at eclipse. Y/n sighed as she struggled to tie her top. Neteyam let out a breathy laugh, walking over to her.

"Do you need help?" Neteyam teased. Y/n rolled her eyes, but spoke.

"Yes please." She replied. Neteyam's hands moved to the strings of her top, tying them together to form a bow. His hands trailed over her shoulders and down her back, the boy placing kisses along her shoulders as he did so. A shiver was sent down Y/n's back, Neteyam smirking as he felt it.

"We have a little time before eclipse." Neteyam spoke, more chills being sent down his mate's spine. Y/n smirked and turned around so she faced him. She leaned in, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Why not?" She spoke as Neteyam grabbed her jaw, bringing her in for another kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, one of Neteyam's placed on her waist and the other still on her jaw. "Jump." He ordered, his voice deep. Y/n obeyed, jumping up. He caught her thighs, placing his hands under her butt. He moved towards the bed, throwing her down. She laughed, a smile playing on her lips.

Y/n crawled over to him, hovering over the boy. She sat down on his waist, straddling him. The boy brought his hands up to her, placing them on her waist.  Her tail wrapped around his right thigh, his tail wrapped around her left thigh. She leaned down removing any space that was once between them. Her hands flew to his hair, tugging and twirling it. He moaned into the kiss, muffling it slightly. Y/n stopped kissing him.

"We have to be quiet this time. We have babies sleeping." Y/n spoke, a teasing smile growing on her face. Neteyam let out a low growl, annoyed that they had to keep quiet.

"But I wanna hear you. I want to hear the pleasure that I make you feel." Neteyam groaned. Y/n smirked at her mate's face.

"We can get your grandmother to watch Yäro and Ateyo sometime." Y/n suggested. Neteyam nodded his head vigorously, not wasting any time before bringing Y/n into another kiss. His hands traveled over her body, moving with her curves. He flipped them over, him now being on top and Y/n laying under him. She did that thing again where she looked up at him through her eyelashes. She knew that it drove him crazy.

"If you keep doing that, we're going to have a shit ton of kids." Neteyam spoke, attacking Y/n neck and breast with kisses. She moaned loudly, but Neteyam quickly brought his hand up to her mouth to muffle it. He really didn't want to, but if they woke the twins, it would end their fun.

"I'd be okay with that." Y/n spoke softly, knowing that she was currently driving Neteyam insane. Neteyam moaned at the sight of her under him. He brought his mouth back down to her, sucking softly on her sweet spot, gaining more moans from her. He stopped sucking, and looked at the girl, admiring his work.

"I think I like this more, me in control." Neteyam smirked down at his mate, making fun of the words that she had said to him when they mated. She gulped, her eyes dilating. Neteyam had never seen her do this before. He kissed her collarbones and chest, sucking and nipping on it so he left marks. Y/n let out loud breathy moans, urging the boy to keep going. He moved to different spots, leaving hickies on her body.

"Y/n..." Y/n started, but was cut off by moaning loudly. "I need you." She moaned. His eyes widened. The first bond seals the mating, but bonding more that once shows just how in love you are with your partner. Neteyam nodded, his mouth agape as he reached back and grabbed her braid. He got off of Y/n, kneeling in front of her. She sat up, doing that same as she grabbed her braid. They held them in front of their bodies, the pink tendrils squirming around. Neteyam and Y/n looked at each other, wasting no time before letting their braids connect. The tendrils connected with each other, sending the two teens into pure bliss for the second time.

Neteyam pulled Y/n on top of him, his hands roaming over her body, hers wrapped around his neck as her head rested on his. They brought their lips together again, making out as the connecting of their two braids strengthened the bond between them. The two unconnected their tendrils, looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you Ma Neteyam." Y/n spoke, a soft smile playing on her lips. He pecked her lips softly, then her nose.

"I love you too, Ma Y/n." He spoke.

The door to their hut busted open, showing their grandmother standing there with a repulsive look on her face. She stared at her grandson and his mate, looking at the state they were in. They were breathing heavily for air, their hair disheveled and their queues still connected.

"Well, I have come to tell you that it is eclipse. I see that you might need a little more time to make yourselves more presentable." Mo'at spoke as she eyed the two teens. They looked away from Mo'at in embarrassment, unconnecting their queues and standing up.

"Thanks Grandmother, we should be down soon." Neteyam spoke. Mo'at nodded, turning around and making her way away from their hut. Neteyam and Y/n started laughing.

"Why is it that when we always want to do something intimate one of my family members walks in?!" Neteyam laughed. Y/n laughed along with him, remembering all the times that the Sully family had walked in on them while they were un-decent. Unfortunately, it was usually Lo'ak or Jake. Everyone else had been smart enough to think of knocking before they walked into the two's hut.

"I can't believe that Jake and Lo'ak weren't smart enough to ever knock instead of just walking in." Y/n laughed, the girl clutching her stomach. Due to the laughter in the hut, it woke up the twins. Yäro was just staring up at the ceiling, Ateyo crying loudly. Y/n walked over to him, picking him up and cradling him. He stopped crying quickly once he was in his mother's arms, Neteyam picking up Ateyo. The two walked out of their hut and down to the giant firepit where most of the clan was. Music was being played, and the wonderful smell of food was traveling through the air.

"Y/n! Neteyam! We're so glad that you are finally back with the clan. Even thought we are sad that no one else has joined you, we want to congratulate you on being new parents aswell. So this feast is in honor of your return to the clan and the birth of your twins." Tarsem spoke.

"Let us dance!" His mate, Zur'atu, cried out.

1195 words, proofread. Yay! More chapters coming tomorrow! Thanks for all the love and support.