Trust-L.Hansen*

You about had it with Lloyd's lies, he tells you that he's busy with tracking down a certain person, but you don't believe him. On the third night he came home, he smelt like cheap perfume. It made your stomach so twisted that it made you distanced yourself from him till he took a shower. You were fixing some coffee for you and Lloyd, so the two of you could talk.

You felt him behind you, pressing kisses on your shoulder. You figured he's trying to kiss up. Since the fact he comes home later than per usual.

"Morning, baby."

He said as you hummed, handing him his coffee. It's hard to give him the cold shoulder when you trusted him through everything. But you know now where his priorities lie. You kept ignoring him as you looked at the window, since your overthinking is making your head go numb. You could barely hear what he was saying.

"Y/N.."

"Hm?"

Your thoughts snapped out, while you gave him a weak smile. You let out a shaky breath. Just ask him Y/N. It's not going to be hard.

"Why.., do you come home so late where you smell like cheap perfume."

You asked him with glossy eyes. Hopefully the truth will come out, but with him you could never tell.

"I'm sorry?"

Lloyd looked at you anger filling in his eyes. How could you accuse him of cheating after everything he has done for you.

"You always come home late, with the smell of cheap perfume. So I assumed you cheated."

You spit out, as Lloyd's jaw clenched. Anger screaming in his eyes.

"You fucking thought I cheated on you."

Lloyd said pressing his fist to the table. You flenched but said nothing but looked at the ground biting the inside of your cheek.

"Oh? Quiet now. You know where I've been? I've been finding a new cologne, and testing it out to see which one I like best. That's the answer, why I smell like cheap fucking perfume."

He said while you tried to speak but he put his hand over your face, symbolizing to shut it.

"It'll be best if you kept your mouth shut, and lay on your back in the bedroom. With nothing."

Lloyd said in your ear as he was messing with your lace nightgown. You quickly got up, and did what you were told. You couldn't believe that you accused Lloyd for cheating. You knew you were done for. You didn't hear Lloyd come in, that's how bad your thoughts consumed you.

"I was going to wait till our anniversary, to show you the cologne, but I guess I'll show it to you, when I want to."

"I'm..I'm..sorry, Lloyd.."

You said, as your voice trembles in fear. You never seen Lloyd this angry with you. The only time he was angry, was either at Susanne, or Denny. He came closer to you, directly near your ear.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. While you can."

You said nothing, but your eyes went wide as, as your lips quivered. When your eyes landed on him. He was lathering up with lube. You knew you were in for it. He was going to show no mercy, whatsoever.

"All I ask," he says between kisses as one of his hand is playing with one of your breasts, "Is for your permission," he flips to your other breast now,"Can I be rough with you?"

"I grant you permission, for you to fuck me anyway you please to do so."

You said while his face lit up and cockily smiled at you.

"I know it's going to hurt, and I wish I could be gentle with it. But my love you accused me of something that I never done to you. You understand."

You nodded.

"Words."

He gave you permission to speak.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good."

Without warning, he slammed into as you yelped and whimpered in the burning sensation.

"Ll-Lloyd..ahh. It..hurts."

He grunted, as he kept going in and out. Then you started moaning in pleasure now.

"I know, but your doing good for me. Like the good girl you are."

You felt his dick twitch inside you, as you clawed his back and moaned.

"God..ri-right the-there Ll-Lloyd!"

You shrieked in the intense pleasure. Angry sex with Lloyd might be your new favorite. You thought as you groaned by your lustful thoughts.

"Such a good girl."

Lloyd says, as he nibbles on your neck fonding with your left breast.

"Fuck..I want to cum so bad."

Lloyd growls in your ear.

"You wanna cum? I wanna hear you beg for it."

He says as he groans and slides in and out with his dick, that makes it sound like skin slapping against each other.

"Oh! Lloyd please let me cum! I know I've been a bad girl, but please let me cum."

You beg him, Lloyd only smirked in response, as he came in you first. While your eyes shot up as you saw stars while your toes curled.

"Now you may cum."

Lloyd said as you gripped his biceps and came while screaming his name. He flipped the two of you over where your laying on his chest now hands held together.

"Baby.."

You said with a soft voice, as Lloyd rubbed your back, giving you forehead kisses.

"Hm?"

He said.

"I'm sorry that I accused you of cheating. It's just not like you telling me something that isn't true."

You said looking at him. He looked back at you pressing pressing your lips together with yours.

"Apologie accepted. And I'm sorry too. I should've been more honest where I've been."

"It's okay. I just worry a lot about you."

"I know, but love I promise everything will be okay. We will be okay. You trust me right?"

"I trust you more than anything. I love you, Lloyd."

You said with a soft yawn, rough sex can make a girl like you tired.

"And I love you more, Y/N."

He says as he presses a kiss to your forehead as you drifted off to sleep.

"Sweet dreams baby."

Lloyd said as he turned of the light switch.