Pranks and Jealousy- 𝙲. 𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚜

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚗𝚌 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 😭,  𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 @ChrisEvansMommy! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!

Today was just an average Saturday, Chris was doing an interview for ASP, so it was me and Dodger just chilling on the couch watching my comfort movie while scrolling through Instagram as I was watching the movie, till I saw a video of some girl pranking her significant other so I thought why not do this to Chris, I know for sure he's gonna be jealous but that's the point of it, so I Immediately called the nearby flower shop and placed an an order with my flowers and asked them to write a romantic note and just put sincerely R for it and the lady on the phone said she'll do it, and then we said our byes as soon as she told me it'll be like a fifteen minute delivery,
and once I hung up I scratched Dodger's head while kept looking at the screen, then after a while Chris came home so I thought that would be perfect timing for the prank so I just giggled to myself, then Dodger went to go greet his dad for a bit then Chris went over to me.

"Hi baby."

He said while kissing my lips softly as I kissed him back then got interrupted by the doorbell ringing, so Chris told me that he'll get it, once he opened it the person gave him the flowers left with no questions asked, and Chris looked at the flowers and noticed it was my favorite flowers and note attached to it, he then furrowed his eyebrows, and called my name.

"Y/N, baby did you order flowers?"

Chris asked me while I shook my head in response, then I replied with,

"I thought you ordered them."

You said while looking at Chris while he was rereading the note, then looked at me with anger in his eyes, I thought oh shit I'm in for it now, I was now backing up against a wall as Chris arms where guarding me not to get away in his embracement while he looked at me, and spoke softly to me.

"Who the hell is R?"

He said while I just plan out told him I don't know as he walked away from me as he put his hands on his hips looking so pissed, thinking I would cheat but I would never do that to Chris, cause he's the best thing that happened to me and I couldn't keep this as a secret anymore cause I know it would both hurt us really bad, so I went up to Chris as I put my hands around his waist as I looked at him, and finally told him the truth.

"Baby, there is no R, it was a prank I saw online and wanted to do. I know it sounds messed up but I promise you baby, it's just a prank."

I told him simply, as he looked at me pressing a soft forehead kiss to my head, then pulled me closer to him wrapping his hands around my ass then he gripped it softly before he said anything.

"Just a prank? And love I'm the king of pranks in this house, because no one is ever going to take you away from me, cause you are mine and only mine. Understood?"

Chris said as I nodded in response when he put his hands on my cheeks sharing a deep kiss as he was gripping my ass while I let out a soft moan in response,  Chris is mine and I am his cause whenever we are together I feel like I'm the only girl in the world with him, I love him so much and I would never do anything to hurt him cause it'll hurt me too, once we pulled away he immediately held me in his arms not letting go.

"I'm sorry that I did that baby, I just thought it would've been funny, like I saw it when I was scrolling through Instagram and-."

I tried to explain but Chris hushed me and told me it's okay as he kept holding onto me, that man is one of the best things I chose to be in my life, once I looked up at him I smiled as he gave me forehead kisses after another as I giggled, as we eventually got to the couch cuddling while watching a disney plus movie, cause it was our favorite thing to do, while giving Dodge some snuggles to.

"I'm hungry baby.."

I said with what was a barely whisper as Chris, shifted on the couch getting up, and grabbed my hand leading me to dinner room as we discussed about dinner we decided on some Greek food for tonight, cause the food from the place is good, so I heard from Carly and Shanna, Chris's sisters, eventually our food got here and smelt really good.

As we were eating Dodger started whimpering cause we were eating our dinner and he wasn't Chris got up and fed him, and told him he's such a good boy, which he is, the cutest guy ever, then Chris came back to eat his food.

"We should definitely get this more, cause it's really really good, baby."

Chris said while covered my mouth since I was chewing, then I agreed with him, it's better than ordering Chinese every now and than, as I was finishing up my food I noticed Chris was looking at me so lovingly so I got up and my way to his lap and next thing you know, me and him were stealing kisses and whispering I love you's.

"Your always gonna be my baby, and no one is ever gonna take you away from me."

Chris said while I had tears in my eyes and giving him the biggest hug in the world and he held me safely in his arms, I just have a feeling now that he will eventually get on one knee and propose to me.
                         𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍