Jealousy 𝑅. 𝐷𝑟𝑦𝑠𝑑𝑙𝑒

You were currently having a giggling fit because your best friend, Bucky told you something that was hilarious to you.

What you didn't know that your boyfriend, Ransom was looking at you while you were giggling.

Ransom never did like Bucky, because Ransom thought Bucky was going to steal you away from him.

But you always reassured Ransom and told him that Bucky was your childhood best friend, and he has a crush on Steve, so you always had to help buck out.

Ransom finally had enough.

"Let's go Y/N."

He said while putting his beer down while grabbing your arm.

"What the hell Ransom!"

You exclaimed.

"Your mine and only mine Y/N."

Ransom growled as he kissed you in the most heated kiss where you were whimpering and moaning a mess.

When the both of you pulled away for spilt second you could see the list in Ransom's eyes.

"You got jealous over Buck, didn't you?"

You asked Ransom.

"Me jealous nonsense."

Ransom said while you knew he was hella jealous.

"Ugh! Okay fine, I'm jealous. I just want you and only you."

Ransom confessed while he pressed his soft lips against yours.

"I love you, Y/N."

Ransom said as he pulled you close into a hug where his head was on top of yours.

"And I love you more Ransom."

You said while giving him a kiss. That soon resulted into a heated make-out session.

"Are you fucking serious?"

Linda said as she saw you and Ransom make out. She was enraged that her son fell in love with someone that his parents didn't set him up with.

"Mrs. Drysdale.."

You said as you were scared what she was going to do.

"Mother leave me and Y/N alone."

Ransom said coldly while his mother was utterly shocked that her son was in love.

"Fine. If that's how you want to play son, I guess I won't see you at your grandpa's reading at his place."

She said with her nose stuck up.

"Actually Mrs. Drysdale, you will see us no matter what."

You replied to her coldly.

She was surprised at what you said but she said nothing but kept going to walk to her car.

"God I love you."

Ransom said while he kissed you softly as he mother took off. Cause none of his previous girlfriends would stand up for him, but you did cause you are so in love with him.

And that love grows everyday stronger than ever.

"And I love you more."

You smiled and kissed him.