Home Sweet Home A. Levison*

A/N: Loves I finally got a request for the first time in forever! I hope you guys love it! And without further of ado let's get to the story! 💗

You and your wonderful husband, Ari. Just moved into your new home. Of course you and him built it together, to make it the dream home that the two of you deserved. It felt nice to finally be able to call it home.

Right now you were busy deciding which pillows for the couch, you felt a slap on your ass as your eyebrows were knitted together, then the realization hit you the face.

"I like the gray ones darling."

Ari said as he pulled you close, kissing your neck repeatedly. As you let out a squeal, you turned yourself around too see your amazing husband.

"Hi baby."

You said, while fixing the couch to put the gray pillows on there and sat on the furniture. Ari sat next to you cradling your face, with his calloused fingers but that never bothered you.

"Hi, love. I love what you did with the place, I set bath ready for us since know you're stressed."

He said as he pressed a kiss to your lips. Truth is that you were stressed trying to make everything perfect for the two of you.

"I'd love that, Ari."

You sighed as you put your head on his shoulder while he rubbed it. Then he picked you up bridal style.

"Here we are baby."

He said as he put you down. You looked in the mirror seeing your heavy eye bags. Ari looked at you as he was pulling your hair to the side peppering your neck with kisses. You softly moaned due the way his kisses guided through your tense spots.

"Let's get to the bath sweetheart."

He chuckled when you whined seeing him pull away.

Eventually the two of you got in the tub, Ari was in the back rubbing your back. The feeling of him take away those knots due to your stress level. Ari pressed kisses on your back to give the massaged part a little aftercare.

You turned around with your legs around his waist.

"I wanna try something, Ari.."

You said in a shakey breath, feeling Ari's dick twitch through your wet folds, since your now sitting on his dick. As you hid your face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't be shy, darling."

He said as he pulled your face from his neck seeing you shy. He loved seeing you shy after all those years the two of you dated then married you were still shy. What can you say Ari Levison is your weakness.

"I..I..wanna ride you in the tub!"

You blurted out your hands covered your face, he pulled them away and kissed your neck softly but making sure there was some marks. He chuckled.

"Do it."

Ari said with a dark growl, his hands were on your hips. You let your hips go in the air and sink backed down, and kept doing that for a while.

Hearing Ari's groans mixed with your whimpers was like music to his ears.

As you kept bouncing up and down, Ari pulled the plug out of the tub. You noticed and stopped your movements, with your eyebrows furrowed.

"As much as I want you to keep doing in the tub, I rather fuck you now."

You shivered feeling the goosebumps rise on your skin, as Ari picked you up with him, since your legs were already on his waist. He eventually laid you on the bed with your doe eyes looking at him.

"You ready, darling?"

He asked while you let out a faint yes. He lined up with your entrance, the tip barely in, and you were already squirming.

"Keep squirming and I won't have you cum, tonight."

Ari said in a growl, while you quickly apologized and stopped your sudden movements.

Once he was fully in, he started ramming so hard. Whimpers escaped from your mouth, as your eyes rolled backed in pleasure.

"Fuck! Ari!"

You said scratching his back, Ari always knew how to treat his queen the way you deserved it.

"Oh that's right. Scream out my fucking name."

Ari said as you kept screaming in intense pleasure.

"I'm going to cum inside you real nice, so my sperm can get you pregnant. You want that?"

Ari asked you as he had a smirk forming on his lips.

"Please! Ari!"

You were begging underneath him, just the way he liked. He pressed a kiss to your lips, as you pulled his hair through the kiss. All the suddenly he came through the kiss, you made wide eyes feeling that go into you.

Ari pulled away chuckling.

"You may cum, darling."

You bit Ari's shoulder softly and came. That was one of the best sex you had with him, but it won't beat that one time where you guys had sex before him meeting your parents. Ari was in the bathroom grabbing a wet cloth helping you get cleaned, then he laid beside you by putting the blankets over you guys.

"Baby."

You said with a whisper.

"Yeah love?"

"Thank you, for helping my stressed state."

Ari chuckled.

"I love you."

He said with a kiss to your forehead then your soft lips.

"And I love you more."

You told him as you two were tangled in the sheets of your new bed.

"Home sweet home. After all baby."

You said with confidence and a smirk. Ari bursted out laughing and attacked you with kisses as he tickled you.

"Yes, indeed. Home sweet home, baby."

He kisses you.

You were glad to have Ari Levison's name because you loved this man, more than you loved yourself. You couldn't wait for the day that you get pregnant with his child so they can carry the family last name.

He is truly the dream man, that you were glad that God sent down for you, since he saved you.