I could be better boyfriend than him 𝐶.𝐸𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑠

You and your lovely plus one aka your boyfriend that came along with you to go see your lead role movie premiere.

Shawn.

Shawn has been supportive of your acting ever since you two met through his break up with Camilla, and ever since then you knew the connection clicked just like that.

As you two were smiling at the paparazzi and waving at them, you saw no other than Chris, your costar.

Shawn knew he was your costar so he didn't get jealous as much but every time Chris hugs you. Oh Shawney boy gets jealous cause those are his hugs not Chrissy's.

"Babe I'm going to chat with some of my friends I'll meet you in the seating area right?"
Shawn asked while you gave him a smile in response.

When Chris saw Shawn going over to his friends, he immediately saw how beautiful your eyes were that went so well with your gorgeous dress.

So Chris made his way over to you, as you had no idea that he was coming for you.

"Y/N!"
Chris exclaimed while giving you a hug making sure Shawn didn't look his way.

"Oh my god, Chris!"
You said while giggling and hugged him back.

As you and Chris were chatting for a while he grabbed your hand and led you to a back room where no one would find you two. It was like your safe place but better.

"Chris, what are you doing? You know how I feel about ditching Shawn."

You whined at Chris.

"Y/N, can't you see that he's flirting with other girls while you were smiling away at the paparazzi."

He said as you looked down and said.

"Shawn loves me, I don't know what your talking about."

You croaked out while trying not to cry, but failed.

"Oh Y/N, cmere"

Chris said while you gave in and gave him a hug while soaking your tears in his suit.

"I could be a better boyfriend than him, princess"

Chris said while grabbing your cheeks softly and kissed you.

"Chris. What about Shawn?"
You said scared.

"Tell him your going to crash at a friends house, cause someone spiked your drink so Lizzie is taking you home with her."

"Okay," you said while placing your head on his.

You went to go to Shawn and he nodded and said he'll be home when you come home, you gave him a fake kiss, since it shows that you love Chris more.

When you got into the car with Chris he placed his hand on your thigh and drove you guys to his place where he showed you that you could be a better boyfriend than him, with plenty of hours of sex.

                           𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑