𝗍һᥱ іᥴᥱ ᑲᥱ𝗍ᥕᥱᥱᥒ ᥙs-ᥴ.ᥱ᥎ᥱrᥱ𝗍𝗍

A/N:
Thank you loves for all being patience it's just that this imagine was hard to make it perfect for you guys so I hope you all enjoy.

Cold, wet snow has been here as long as remember, it's awful, you were fourteen before the ice, and lived fourteen years on the train, you tried to remain calm but everything is screaming at you in your mind, except sixty percent of it, and that was Curtis, he understands us, which gave you some hope after all, you knew you had some hope inside of you, to be honest the only thing that you and Curtis have exchanged was a simple small talk and few glances at each other, he made you feel some type of way that just made you melt more, and you could say there is ice melting in my heart for him, you and him have being keeping your relationship at a lay low since if someone knew about me and him one of us would get tortured, and that's what scared me, as my thoughts scattered once my best friend startled you.

"Watcha thinking about Y/N."

Jesus Christ you thought with your hand across your chest as it heaves up and down, you cleared your throat while scratching your head.

"Erm...Nothing just trying calm down my head cause I'm tired of this damn train."

You told her as you hoped she'll buy your fib, cause no one knew about your relationship with Curtis, except for him and only him cause if word slipped out it wouldn't be pretty, but then again you thought she'll buy it because she knows how your head screams at you to make you have a severe anxiety attack, and then the nightmares happen, she looked at you then she hugged you.

"Hey, it's going be okay. We're going to get off this train soon."

She said as she rubbed your shoulders cause she was right, the snow is melting slowly but it's getting there.

"Thanks Audrey."

You said giving her a smile, as she gave you one back.

"Anytime, Y/N//N. In the mean time try to get some sleep."

She said as you nodded your head as you laid back as you drifted to sleep, until you had a nightmare in the middle of the night that resulted you to scream louder than your thoughts, you didn't even realize when Curtis rushed to side calming down your screams.

"It's okay sweetheart. Those things are not real, it was only a nightmare sweetheart."

Curtis said while calming you down giving you some forehead kisses, cause ever since you got on this train they had happened none stop with it scaring you all the time, Curtis always comforted you through the beginning that's how you two's relationship has blossomed into something beautiful, then when you and him were gazing into each other eyes, you heard a dry cough it was Audrey.

"Audrey.."

"Save it Y/N. You've been hiding everything from me, what's next you're hiding your screams at night."

Audrey said then you had tears in your eyes, Curtis calmed you down along telling you that everything is going to be okay, she needs to calm down, you just nodded your head hopefully avoiding that sick feeling inside of your stomach, you're overthinking started running wild in your head, Curtis saw your state and hugged you tightly.

"It hurts.."

You said as Curtis put you in his lap hugging more tightly as you cried in his shoulder, while he rubbed your back.

"I know but you have to put on a brave face on, and I know it'll be hard sweetheart, but I believe in you. Cause you are the most caring girl I know, and that's one of reasons I fell in love with you. So go and try to talk to her. Okay?"

Curtis was right, once you looked at him since you much smaller than he was, he wiped your tears and kissed your forehead, and kept telling you it was okay, you finally got up from his grasp and went to find Audrey, when you were walking, you saw her fake sleeping so you tried to walk away from her, but she gripped your arm.

"I don't understand.."

You furrowed your eyebrows at her then it hit you, guilt in your stomach was haunting you, and it was hurting you too, cause you felt really bad about it.

"I'm sorry, that I hid Curtis from you. We just wanted our relationship to be hidden, cause word really spreads quick, plus we didn't want to get taken away from each other."

You told her the honest truth, she was quiet for a while, then she looked at you then nodded, you were scared how she was going to react, but you had to apologize to her.

"I understand, but I promise I won't tell anyone about you two's relationship cause the way Curtis looks at you makes me happy for you."

You smiled at her then gave her the tightest hug, what you didn't know that she was jealous of you and Curtis's relationship because it's something she's been wanting since the two of you met, but of course she won't tell you.

You were walking happy, then Curtis smiled when he saw you walking all the way happy, when you reached over to him you two held hands being happy.

"I sure do you love you."

You told Curtis while kissing his cheek, that made that man blush harder than ever, he grabbed your cheeks and kissed you so passionately.

"I love you so much more, Y/N."

You thought, to yourself that Curtis made you feel like you were the only girl in the world, and most definitely on cloud nine, he then kissed you again but more passionate.

"Curtis!"

Tanya came rushing to the two of you guys, and you two pulled away being prepared for what would a coming.

"What is it Tanya?"

Curtis asked the woman as she had tears in her eyes.

"They took Timmy!

She exclaimed crying out that her boy was gone, and that was when Curtis knew that this was war, no one messes with his family on this damn train, then Curtis said;

"This is war. No one messes with my family and friends on this damn train."

You squeezed his hand and nodded, this is war after all.