He has a soft spot for you ℛ. 𝒟ℛ𝒴𝒮𝒟𝒜ℒℰ

You were Harlan Thrombey's newest house maid. Not gonna lie you never would've seen yourself working for him and his family. Everyone in there is just rude, everyone expect Harlan and his grandson, Ransom. His family tells you all the time that Ransom is a dick and he's using you for your feelings, but you and Harlan saw quite the opposite. Of course you were scared what he actually felt for you. So one day when you were dusting off the dust on the vase Ransom came in the room seeing you doing that. So he came near you. He placed his tender hands on your waist. You let out a soft gasp.

"Ransom.. What are you doing?"
You asked him but he only placed a finger to your lips and he suddenly gave you a soft kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now sweetheart."
He said while earning a giggle from you, then you placed another kiss to his sweet lips. As you two were making out you didn't hear when Mrs. Drysdale came in the room.

"What the hell is going on here Hugh?"

His mother said while you had fear in your eyes, Ransom saw it and he gave you a little squeeze on your hand.

"I kissed her mom, because I'm in love with Y/N and I don't see a future without her."

You felt tears in your eyes cause you would never see him saying that to his mother. Of course he acted like a dick to everyone except for you, and now you see why. You gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

His mother started laughing.

"You think by dating her, that your reputation will change, Hugh?"

His mother said while Ransom only clenched his teeth and his fists. You gave him a look and he knew what he was going to say next.

"Yes mother, my reputation will change because she will be there for me no matter what happens, and at least she will be there for me unlike you and father for make me lonely while growing up."

His mother did an utterly gasp.

"And now will you excuse us, we will be leaving."

Ransom grabbed your hand not to harsh to get you out of the house and put you in his car.

"Thank you, Ransom."

You told him, cause you weren't fond of the environment his parents gave you.

He gave you a forehead kiss in response, and started driving off while his mother stood at the door watching her son leave with the housemaid that his grandfather had hired.