𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑃𝑡 3- L. Hansen

ᴀ/ɴ: ʜɪ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs! ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴏɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴇᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been weeks since Lloyd met Ransom and they've been thinking of their plan to track down that son of a bitch Court, by the looks of Ransom and Lloyd's eyes it's going to be one gruesome battle but it was all worth it for you.

It was the middle of the night Ransom was dead asleep with soft snores coming out of his mouth however Lloyd couldn't sleep at all since he was tossing and turning all night, he decided to get up to get a glass of water, to help him relive some tension that was creeping on his shoulders that's one of the reasons he couldn't sleep.

The other reason was that he knew that something was going to happen sooner or later, he felt it, it could even happen tonight without hesitation Lloyd grabbed his gun just in case something was going to happen.

Lloyd's breathe hitched up, but once he saw a sleepy Ransom in pajamas pants and nothing for shirt his breathe relieved, as Lloyd put the gun back as Ransom got some water.

"Geez, Lloyd you thought I was some silly intruder."

Ransom chuckled as Lloyd crossed his arms and mumbled not funny under his breath, then all the sudden Lloyd and Ransom heard a soft mumble, they could've swore it was your voice, but was it?

"Did you just hear that, Ran."

Lloyd said as Ransom looked at him and nodded his head as he was going to check your room, but once he got there he harshly pulled away your curtains so no one can bother you, as the two were looking after you after all.

No it can't be.

Ransom thought as his tears were prickling in his eyes where his vision blurred, he stepped back feeling dizzy cause this feels like a horrible nightmare that he wants to get rid of, when he finally got his balance, he looked at Lloyd, and Lloyd came over to you when he saw a recording over your weak figure.

It finally hit the two, someone was in here when they were trying to sleep, Lloyd immediately grabbed picked you up and quickly picking you up bridal style as he motioned Ransom to unlock the door as Lloyd was grabbing his gun before the door swung wide open.

"Hello boys. Missed me Drysdale?"

An unfamiliar woman stepped in the Hansen residence knowing who Ransom was but all Lloyd did was step back with him holding you close to his chest as he clocked his gun, just in case she tries to attack.

"Got nothing to say, Drysdale. Oh that's such a shame. Oh is that Y/N? Tsk what a shame that Court almost killed her. I should've killed her myself."

The woman said as she faked her sympathy towards Y/N as she pointing the gun towards her as she was smirking at Y/N's limp figure as Lloyd gritted his teeth, he didn't like how this woman was and how she was disrespecting you one bit, then all the sudden Ransom knocked her out with his gun.

"Who the hell is that?"

Lloyd said as he was pulling you more closer to his chest, giving you some forehead kisses, looking at Ransom as he was grabbing everything that he could, and he was grabbing majority of Lloyd's stuff as well, when Ransom was done he was pacing back and fourth.

"Ransom!"

Lloyd yelled as Ransom jumped, the fear was rushing in his eyes, he knew that it was going to happen right away, he looked at Lloyd and apologized for his behavior, then looked up Lloyd, and before he got to say anything the son of the bitch Court Gently came in.